Honored Contributor

Re: Strawberry Pretzel Salad 🍓

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Chi-town girl my family always has this yummy desert at holiday time.never a bite left!

@Luvsmyfam - I'm surprised that I haven't experienced this dessert yet given the popularity. Excited to try it 😊

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I made this salad for a  family BBQ we had this past Sunday--as per a request from my SIL---never made it before; the recipe I used, came from a person who is known for how good she makes this dish--talk about stressWoman Frustrated----anyway it turned out fine---used frozen raspberries instead of strawberries. So then got the question/statement about how I can start making this for these events--and I graciously refused!! As good as this recipe taste, it is a horrible mix of bad stuff and I don't usually do things like that--and I never use most of the ingredients for anything, that are  in this recipe. But will still happily eat a piece when it is available.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Yummy!  I have also made this salad/dessert with canned cherries.  I prefer fresh strawberries though.

Cherry Pretzel Squares