Respected Contributor

Spaghetti with Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli

This is a really easy and fast dinner with minimal cooking utensils and clean up.   It's a Kraft recipe and tastes really good.  I've made it twice now, once using the Italian Tuscan dressing and the other using a standard Italian dressing.  The Tuscan Italian has a much better flavor, so I would suggest buying that dressing.  

SPAGHETTI WITH GARLIC SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI

½ lb spaghetti

4 cups small broccoli florets

½ cup Kraft Tuscan Italian Dressing

1 lb shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined

2 cloves garlic, minced

¼ cup grated parm cheese

Optional.....Some red pepper flakes, as little or as much as you like.

Cook spaghetti according to package but do not add salt to the boiling water...in the last 2 minutes of cooking the pasta, add the broccoli to the boiling spaghetti water.  

In a large skillet, heat the Italian dressing, then add the shrimp, garlic and the red pepper flakes.  Cook 3-4 minutes until shrimp are done.  

Drain the spaghetti and broccoli and add it to the shrimp mixture.  Mix in the cheese and enjoy.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: Spaghetti with Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli

YUM!!!!  This recipe sounds very good.  On my list to try for sure.  Thank you for posting.

Respected Contributor

I just bought a bottle of Tuscan Olive Oil.  Now I've got a project to use it in this recipe.  Thank you, @ciao_bella.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

@IamMrsG   The Tuscan olive oil sounds delicious, though I'm not sure it will work the same as the Tuscan Italian dressing.  There are many other ingredients in the Kraft Tuscan Italian dressing.  Just a suggestion..You might want to first try using the Kraft dressing just once, and then adapt your own dressing using the Tuscan Olive oil and other herbs of your choice.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella

Thanks for that receipe. I am going to try to make it next weekend.

There is a place near me that serves an item called seafood spaghetti as a takeout or delivery.  It is "da bomb!"  It is so much, I can get 2-3 meals out of it.  Depends on how hungry I am. Smiley LOL  Looks just like your receipe except for the broccoli.  Instead of broccoli, they use "real" crab meat.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif