Honored Contributor

So many Blizzards, so little time…DAIRY QUEEN - SUMMER BLIZZARDS 😍

OH.....YES!!! 😍

A7C8C0CF-3919-4869-A5EF-5E50B1325642.jpeg

I want to order each one - how about putting them on a center table Lazy Susan for a shared desert 💗

The limited-edition menu includes six Blizzards — two new ones and four that you may have had before. The new ones are Oreo Dirt Pie, which instantly reminds us of our childhoods, and Caramel Fudge Cheesecake, which sounds like the ultimate decadent bite.

The four varieties making a comeback are Girl Scout Thin Mints, Cotton Candy, Drumstick with Peanuts, and Very Cherry Chip.

• Oreo Dirt Pie Blizzard Treat: DQ vanilla soft-serve blended with Oreo cookie pieces, gummy worms, and fudge crumble
  • Caramel Fudge Cheesecake Blizzard Treat: DQ vanilla soft-serve blended with cheesecake pieces and fudge-covered salty caramel pieces
  • Girl Scout Thin Mints Blizzard Treat: DQ vanilla soft-serve blended with Girl Scout Thin Mints cookies and cool mint
  • Cotton Candy Blizzard Treat: DQ vanilla soft-serve blended with cotton candy sprinkles
  • Drumstick with Peanuts Blizzard Treat: DQ vanilla soft-serve blended with choco-covered Drumstick cone pieces and chopped peanuts
  • Very Cherry Chip Blizzard Treat: DQ vanilla soft-serve blended with cherry and choco chunks

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: So many Blizzards, so little time…DAIRY QUEEN - SUMMER BLIZZARDS 😍

[ Edited ]

Omg, big time YES to the Thin Mint and the Cherry Chip!! I gotta put DQ on my list! 

Honored Contributor

They've gotten so expensive, its unusual if I have more than one the whole summer.  To buy for a family of four would be a major expenditure.  My favorite is the pumpkin pie blizzard they have in the fall.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Both DQ's in our town have shut down this year. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

We don't have one near us. But I would (possibly) drive an hour to get the thin mint one.   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

🎵 Heaven , I’m in Heaven 🎵 .....

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite is the one with crushed up Reese's Peanut butter cups.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I love Blizzards but I haven't had one in ages, probably because the closest DQ's closed.  How much do they cost now?  I could probably buy two half gallons of ice cream for what one Blizzard costs.  Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

Some were clearly created for kids, but the drumstick one has my name on it and DH has dibs on cherry chunk.

Super Contributor

I am such a chicken! I get a twisted cone!  But that drumstick one may win me over!