Valued Contributor

Re: Snickerdoodle cupcakes..would cinnamon chips and little bits of Snickers be 'too much' on top..?

Not sure where your cupcakes are ending up but I found a recipe for cream cheese frosting w/yogurt rather than butter. I made it once and it was pretty good - if you like it sweeter, you might want to add a bit more sugar. 

Capture.JPG

Super Contributor

Re: Snickerdoodle cupcakes..would cinnamon chips and little bits of Snickers be 'too much' on top..?

[ Edited ]

@CinNC wrote:

Not sure where your cupcakes are ending up but I found a recipe for cream cheese frosting w/yogurt rather than butter. I made it once and it was pretty good - if you like it sweeter, you might want to add a bit more sugar. 

Capture.JPG

Interesting!! Thank you for sharing..! I actually don't like things very sweet, so this will be nice to save for future reference! 

Thanks, everyone, for the replies!! Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think buttercream is better unless you make your own cream cheese frosting...the canned one doesn’t taste like cream cheese at all imo......I would use the cinnamon chips or toffee but the peanuts in the snickers might be a bit much...even nothing on top would be fine also 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@msh8970  I just made a spice cake and wanted to use up a tub of cream cheese frosting, so I made a small batch of my buttercream frosting and then mixed in the tub of cream cheese frosting and it really tasted very good.  I would just add the miniature cinnamon chips.

Honored Contributor

Snickerdoodle cookies or cupcakes and Snickers candy bars are not related.