Valued Contributor

Re: Smells Like Fall at our House!

That does sound yummy! We love apple crisp. Even though it's still hot here I just might have to make some.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

Good smells, good tastes at your house.   My house smells like Fall too but it's the Cranberry Spice wax melts I'm using.

Honored Contributor

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

@AuntG   Please share exact recipe as it sounds very good & easy to make.

----------

@Texas Gray Wolf  start with two tubes of cinnamon rolls (I bought Pillsbury) and cut each roll in quarters. Mix those with a can of apple pie filling and 1/2 cup chopped nuts. I plan to put the mixture in one of Tara's bakers. The recipe calls for it to be baked at 350 for 45 minutes. When it comes out of the oven, frost with icing that comes with the rolls. Now, I haven't tried this yet, so I'm a little leery about the bake time. I'll watch them, and may discover they don't need 45 minutes to bake.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a can of pumpkin yesterday and decided to make pumpkin bread tomorrow. I found Jane Treacy's recipe using the search function here. I love those rolled pumpkin breads but don't think I'm savvy enough to try it! LOL!

Honored Contributor

Fall smells at our house too.  We're making homemade apple butter in the crock pot.  Delicious with Macintosh and Gala apples and all those spices.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

It was a rainy day here yesterday and I made my second pot of soup for the fall season.  I have 12 individual servings of two different kinds of soup frozen.  I had a bowl of homemade soup and a muffin for lunch.  

Super Contributor

Thanks @AuntG for the recipe.  I will definitely watch the baking time as well.....