Honored Contributor

Re: Simply Organic Spice Right garlic herb

@Spacrazy wrote:

@ECBG Oh, that would be great if not too much trouble...

@Spacrazy 

img118.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Oh thank you @ECBG that’s so nice of you to offer but I must tell you the crust is probably my favorite part of the quiche, hahaha, especially the next day after all the flavors are soaked in. 

I appreciate your help and would never have used the herb garlic blend had you not recommended it.

I didn't make my quiche (as described in my original post telling everyone about the Simply Organic garlic herb blend) and it was not from a single recipe.  

Once you know how to add the custard to other ingredients of your choice, a quiche is pretty simple.

@Spacrazy 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@GenXmuse 

Simply Organic Garlic Herb

Organic garlic, organic black pepper, organic onion, sea salt, organic tomato, organic orange peel, organic bell pepper, organic parsley, organic rice concentrated, organic thyme, organic oregano, organic rosemary.

Thank you! That sounds so delicious. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Yum, this looks so good and not like any other quiche I’ve made - or eaten EVER.

Already added on to my grocery order but cannot wait to make this.

Thank you so much for the share I really appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@ECBG Yum, this looks so good and not like any other quiche I’ve made - or eaten EVER.

Already added on to my grocery order but cannot wait to make this.

Thank you so much for the share I really appreciate it.

@Spacrazy You're so welcome.  I also have her kickin' pasta salad with lemon, dill, and ranch if you'd like.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach 

Hey @GingerPeach thanks the great advice (I can feel the extra pounds already) Ha.

This is a great time to be trying out new things and cooking will help pass the time at home. You ladies are thoughtful to share with me. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Hey @GingerPeach thanks the great advice (I can feel the extra pounds already) Ha.

This is a great time to be trying out new things and cooking will help pass the time at home. You ladies are thoughtful to share with me. Thank you.

@Spacrazy Your link to Homegirl didn't take (come alive).  Be sure you chose it from the names that drop down.

Respected Contributor

Oops, I hadda a feeling I was messing up.  I’m getting so excited about all the good eating I’m fixin to do this weekend.

Thanks for letting me know. As you can see I’m not too savvy with this technology...

@ECBG 

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Oops, I hadda a feeling I was messing up.  I’m getting so excited about all the good eating I’m fixin to do this weekend.

Thanks for letting me know. As you can see I’m not too savvy with this technology...

@ECBG 

@Spacrazy That's ok.  We have a lot of posters here that have been on several years.  I'm a former teacher and am usually in "Outfit Of The Day" with a fun group.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@GingerPeach 

@Spacrazy @GingerPeach    I was just telling a friend - (I'm "retired- retired" - I retired from a career and then worked for a HS for a few years and later did temp work for the school system).  For the last few years I come and go a lot -  either run out and do errands, meet friends for lunch, travel etc.  Now, being "sequestered" and bc there's no place to meet and friends and I are just staying in, it seems all I'm doing is eating.  

I figure when we get to the other side of this virus there will be a lot of new babies and everyone a lot heavier bc we are "cornered" so eating more!