Trusted Contributor

It is delicious but extremely rich!

I used plain greek yogurt instead of sour cream and I added some baby spinach to make it a little healthier,lol.

Have a lot left because there are only three of us and we had about 12 different appetizers Smiley Happy

Thinking I'll cook some pasta and add some more spinach and mix it together with the dip for tomorrow nights dinner.

Honored Contributor
On 2/2/2014 DiAnne said:
On 1/10/2014 DiAnne said:

This looks wonderful and fattening! If the Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl I will definitely be making this!!

Well I am true to my word (see above). I will be making this today!

I took this across the street to a Super Bowl party at half time (I am not a football fan but they said I had to come because of the Seahawks!). Everyone loved it. I made it in two smaller dishes so I could sit it at each end of the table. Hostess and two other guests requested your recipe (I did give you credit). I will be making this again but only when I have guests so they can share the calories!!

Valued Contributor

Hi Lynne and DiAnne! I'm so happy that you both really enjoyed this recipe. I made it yesterday too and everyone loved it. It's definitely decadent! I think a little richness once a year works good for me...lol

Happy Monday,

LoLa

New Contributor
Looks delicious Lola. I have been waiting for an occasion to make this. Can I bake it and then reheat it for the event the next day? Would you microwave to reheat or put in the oven? I can't wait to share with my co-workers. Thanks.
Esteemed Contributor

Lola ~ This looks like another winning recipe from you. I can't wait to try it! Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

Even though this is an older thread, the recipe looks wonderful. I'm going to try it. Thanks, LoLa.

I can't help but notice it comes from the Closet Cooking website. That is one of my favorite websites for recipes. For all you shrimp lovers, the current featured recipe in honor of Mardi Gras is "Cajun Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo," which also looks delicious. I've tried many of his recipes and never been disappointed. IMO his recipes offer a nice mix of fresh ingredients, easy technique, and frequently are a little bit exotic (if you don't usually cook Mediterranean, Asian, or Indian cuisine).