Valued Contributor

I adore Adore. Will somebody show me how to access respect life. TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Berlybaby,

You can start a new thread as i did here for Adore, or you can to the potsticker soup thread and post there for her-will tell you that she doesn't often post over the weekend but you can try or wait until Monday.  If there is something we can help you with, let us know.   Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@adoreqvc

I also miss you.

I hope this finds you and Phillip and know that you are cared for and this too shall pass.

Stay strong, I hope to hear from you soon my dear friend.

God's Blessing and comfort at this time.

Love always, sunshine&rainbows

Respected Contributor

Hello dear Berylbaby,

Your reply really brought a happy smile to my face after reading it, and for that I humbly thank you, as does my Phillip.

My hubby said it is so nice to read that my adore, is adoredSmiley Happy.

Berlybaby this is what I replied to RespectLife and the replies are all on this thread.....all typed responses, and all posted replies to the typed responses......your's included!

My Dear lovely kind caring RespectLife,

Both Phillip and I so very humbly thank you RespectLife, and everyone else for your kind reply of such thoughtfillness, caring and kind words.

They give us strength to know we are cared for, as much as we care about you, and so many others we have come to Heart ......and consider our caring QVC ClanSmiley Happy.

Unfortunately my last bb QVC cyber chat communications will be later this evening.

Soon we will again be leaving the State, but with this departure will be away for quite a while.

"During that time I will not post on the QVC Community BB's".

Please know each and every one of you will remain in our daily prayers and thoughts, and when we return I will post again.

Blessings to you with much Heart and gratitude, and the same extends to all our QVC Pals.

Wishing you, and all our Pals a wonderful fun filled summer of joy, and happy events.

God Bless...and take good care...

Sweetie please hold us in your prayers and I promise to cyber chat again when we return home, but that time frame is not yet know....I believe it will be a long while, but we shall see.

Blessing and Heart coming your way, and I adore you too for your sweetness, kindness, compassion, and caring.....Be well, stay safe, and enjoy your Summer......Have a blast because that is what life is all about.

Enjoy it now, and do  everything which brings you joy....That is what living is about......."Live in the present and enjoy it all".

Blessings, and God Bless!

Respected Contributor

My dearest sunshineandrainbows,

I sent you a post this afternoon  on the Delayed Grief thread and will check it after i also answer you on this thread now.

I am happy that you checked in and we have a chance to  cyber chat now.

Right after Philip's Birthday we had devastating news which forced us to immediately leave home and travel.

The news was very unexpected which really saddened and depressed us greatly.

I can't discuss it just yet, but we both have very heavy hearts now, as a direct result of what occurred.

You and hubby take good care, enjoy, be well and know when I return I will post again.....and until then will also greatly miss all my treasured QVC Pals.

Enjoy your Hawaiian Summer., be well....and stay safe.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @adoreqvc,

I am so very sorry for what you and dear Phillip are going through.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

Please take care of yourselves, and know that you are really missed when you are not posting here. I really enjoy your presence here on the forums. May God bless you both, and have a safe time on your travels. Love and friendship to you. Heart

Respected Contributor

My dear friend Toppers,

What a lovely very heart warm reply you typed for us, and we are very touched indeed!

There are not too many words to express thanks and what is held deep in our hearts when a reply like yours is read.....So with that in mind we both thank you so very much for all your kindnesses outlined, within your reply to us.

You have a wonderful summer too, loaded with fun, because that is one of God's most precious gifts to us.

Toppers many thanks for your prayers and thoughts, and please know you will always also remain in ours because we really care very deeply and love our QVC Cyber Pals, of which you know...." you are also included".

"I have also enjoyed all your QVC interactions with me.

Always have and always will", and I will miss you and many other QVC Cyber Pals as I always do when I am away from the QVC bb's.

Be safe Toppers, stay healthy and enjoy it all, and when we return I promise to begin posting again.

God Bless you dear friend.......With friendship & Heart always!

Honored Contributor

Hi, @adoreqvc!   I haven't posted much the past few days, and just now saw this thread.   I'm so sorry to hear you've encountered more difficulties.Heart   I'm sending prayers, positive thoughts, and gentle (((cyberhugs))) all the way from me to you.   Please, remember to take good care of yourself.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Hi dooBdoo,

I was just getting ready to sign off when I saw your notification.

I am glad we did not miss each other and please know we appreciate all your kind words and prayers, and gentle cyber hugs are always welcomed......Blessings and thank you so very much!!! 

I just hope someone from the original QVC Delayed Grief thread will be kind and look in on that thread, and offer their support if need be, especially in my absence.

As you are aware dooBdoo we have weathered many sad Tsunami's and unpredictable Storms there through the years, all pertaining to grieving....and everyone who grieves needs support, and hopefully will find their way to the QVC bb's. and on the Delayed Grief Thread.

You take good care too, enjoy the Summer, and we will cyber chat again upon my return.

Honored Contributor

You wonderful ladies are so thoughtful.  I didn't know that Adore needed to leave us due to something unfortunate that happened.  I'll await her return and say a prayer that it all works out.