Valued Contributor

@Re: Shout Out To luvsbulldogs

@aroc3435 - happy to help.  I was so pleased when I saw someone had collected the old recipes and I bookmarked the thread.  I also managed years ago to copy off all the recipes from the old hollee bulletin board site and have them in pdf format.  I don't look at them often but they do bring back good memories of all the recipe posters from way back when.  :-)

Honored Contributor

Re: Shout Out To luvsbulldogs

@LilBitMissty  - thank you for reaching out! I'm glad another poster located your old recipe thread so that I and other newer posters can peruse. 

Like many others, I am doing more home cooking and enjoy inspirations from multiple sources. 

I prefer to offer source information for my posts/content since I appreciate the same when looking at content in recipes, fashion,  beauty etc. I also think there is value to expand on existing content, to not duplicate threads. It's in line with Community Guidelines.

People have a wide range of reasons to post -  some are not so honorable- scammers, deceptive and meanspirited. And some are stalkers that pop out of the bushes to look for excitement/opportunities to create conflict - easy to ignore, we wish them well! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Shout Out To luvsbulldogs

@ceekay wrote:

@aroc3435  - here is the link.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Recipes/LilBitMissty-recipes/m-p/1878564/highlight/true#M33027 

@ceekay  @aroc3435  - thank you for posting the old recipe post!

@LilBitMissty  - thank you Heart for taking the time to post the content - I'm looking forward to finding new recipes to treat my family and friends! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri