Trusted Contributor
I have alwsys wanted to try puff pastry. Is it in the refrigerated or frozen section, next to.....? I cant want to try it, maybe with eggs also.
Valued Contributor

Hi Springers! Sorry, I didn't see your post. Puff Pastry is wonderful and easy. Yes, you can find it in the FREEZER dessert section of your local market.

Have a great day,

LoLa

Occasional Contributor

Lola, This looks delicious. I'm intimidated by puff pastry. I have to try this. Thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

Hi Cirella1! You can do it!!!!! You're very welcome!

Happy Weekend,

LoLa

Super Contributor

LoLa, I am not sure how I missed this before, but it looks wonderful and I just happen to have all the ingredients on hand, so it just might end up being dinner tonight with a nice salad. Thank you for all the recipes you post, I also copied your Soft Frosted Sugar Cookie Recipe, they look yummy as well and my fill the void that was left when the only store in the area that carried Granny B's cookies closed. Thanks again and keep those recipes coming.

tkins

Occasional Contributor

Lola,

I brought this tart to my parents house for sunday dinner. Everyone loved it. Thanks so much for sharing all your delicious and different recipes.PS The puff pastry wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Cirella1

Honored Contributor

I was on vac and missed this! Thank you ladies for bumping it up! And thank you Lola for posting such a yummy looking tart! I SO appreciate the time you take AND for posting pictures! I love seeing what it is suppose to look like! LOL

I am scared of Puff Pastry too...but this is the second recipe calling for it. I am going to try it for sure! I actually have a tart pan too!

It has a removable bottom...is that okay? Maybe I should cover it w/ foil or put it on a cookie sheet for drippage? (is that a word? lol...it was attacked by a squiggly red line underneath, but you gals know what I mean!)

Honored Contributor

This is how one makes a frittata - you make the egg mixture and then can add anything you like to it. i often make a frittata to clear up stuff from the fridge the evening before I grocery shop. I am on a diet now so I use egg beaters instead of real eggs.

Valued Contributor

Queen Aud.... YaY! I hope that you do!

tkins.... You are so very welcome! I'm so happy to share such great little gems. I hope that you'll enjoy this savory tart. Oh great.... those cookies are really yummy too! Thank you for your kind words. :-)

Cirella1.... That's awesome! I knew you could do it! I bet you'll find lots of more delicious recipes to use that Puff Pastry now! I'm really happy that you and your family enjoyed it and thanks so much for letting me know. You're very kind!

RL... Welcome back from vacation! I hope you have a beautifully, relaxing time.

You are very welcome. It's always a pleasure sharing with friends. I love the pictures too, so I know what it's supposed to look like...lol

I would definitely used foil and a cookies sheet with that removable bottom (just in case). I would hate for it to make a mess.

I love your sense of humor! Thanks for being so sweet!

happy..... Yes, frittatas are great for using up leftovers.

Happy Tuesday,

LoLa