Honored Contributor

I had a recipe on my old computer that a QVC employee had put up several years ago.  Does anyone know if it is still on the site and where?  This has to be a very simple recipe but my mind is blank.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Roasted eggplant slices?

Don't have an actual answer to your question but...

I prepare these very simply by slicing the eggplant about 1/4 -1/2" , lay flat on a roasting plan or cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.  Roast @350 degrees til charred on both sides.  This can be done on an open grill as well.

These as well as many other vegetables can be prepared exactly the same way.  Enjoy!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @depglass you can find host recipes on QVC.com. You can type in "recipes" in the search bar and find host recipes.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you both.  My neighbor graciously gave me some she grew and I need to use them up.

Esteemed Contributor

@fitfuninformed  I also prepared eggplant on my grill (very much like you just described). Love to use a homemade hot salsa as a dip!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

This seems to be a good recipe from All Recipies.  There's also a video.Smiley Happy

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/156162/olive-oil-roasted-eggplant-with-lemon/?internalSource=hub%2...

Respected Contributor

Giada from Food Network has a recipe for roasted eggplant.  It looks pretty easy and delicious.  I'm going to give it a try.