Valued Contributor

@Kitlynn wrote:

Everyone says I make the most delicious pork roast. I actually season mine and then put them in a roasting bag. I bake it at 350 degrees for two hours. I check with a meat thermometer and make sure it has reached 180 degrees. A little higher than the normal 160 but it is pork. Mine always come out very tender and juicy. They get a little brown on the outside but not overly brown. Perfection every time and so easy.

Thank you everyone who suggested the roasting bag.  I put a rub on the evening before. Yesterday I let it sit on the counter for two hours to get to room temp, and then baked it. It turned out great,  moist and tender.   

Respected Contributor

@kate2357 Made the brined pork roast yesterday and it was DELICIOUS.  It will be my  new favorite and flavorful way of making it. Thank you so much.

Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker 

I am so glad it worked for you. I was thinking of you yesterday when we were eating our pork roast ... which I brined too. I was hoping if you followed my suggestion it worked out. I would hate to cause someone to have a bad meal.  Thanks for letting me know your results. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."