Esteemed Contributor

Re: Recipes for mini loaf pans from temptations

@corita wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Fionna wrote:

Anyone know were I can find recipes for the temptation mini loaf pans?

If you are refering to the set of 4 offered today, I just use them as if I were doing two loaf pans. Sometimes I have some left over, so I pit it in a ramekin. I usually use them for zucchini bread. Last time I used them for two ingredient pumpkin cake.

---------------

@PA Mom-mom 

Would love to know that recipe for two ingredient pumpkin cake....would you share it???  Thanks...

@corita  I learned it on this forum! But I would use a spice cake mix or carrot cake mix.

Respected Contributor
IamMrsG

PUMPKIN MUFFINS, Two Ingredients

This might be 'old hat' to some of y'all, but I tried it for the first time this morning.  This yielded 18 good muffins.  The next time I make them--which will be soon--I might embellish with raisins and/or pecans and a brown sugar topping.  I tried a little cream cheese icing on one, and decided they're better without the added sweetness.  The other note worth mentioning is that I used a Spice Cake Mix instead of the Classic Yellow depicted here. 

pumpkin muffins.jpg

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

Thanks for recipe...had actually seen it before but forgot!!

Valued Contributor

If any of you are on Facebook, Jill Bauer just posted the other day  her grandmother's Pumpkin Bread recipe.  She said it's really good and you can add nuts and/or chocolate chips to it if you wish.

New Contributor

Cooking Time for the Temptation Mini Bakers

I have the four rectangle mini bakers and would like to know the temperature and how long you would cook a meat loaf in one of these.  Thanks!!