New Contributor

Re: Rastelli's Are Gobbling Up All the QVC Food Brands

They are trying to monopolize the food market on Qvc. Verizon tried to do that with cell service, but that was stopped. I don’t understand how they can monopolize the Qvc food markets and get away with it. I also don’t understand why they’re calling for Stalley, the Hometown Butcher. If you Google his name or his company him as well as his brother are billionaires not millionaires billionaires. And their food is so over priced I just saw them selling flank steak which is the cheapest cut of steak for $35 a pound I think they’re laughing all the way to the bank at all. The people that are over, paying for their food.
Honored Contributor

The Rastelli's believe in "go big or go home."

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I just saw the Rastelli's demonstrating Stuffin' Gourmet on QVC 2. They also have taken over Perfect Gourmet, Annabelle's Kitchen and Bubba's Q. Not sure if Egg Harbor had a life before Rastelli's owned it, but I think it did, as I recall. What's next?

I guess the main reason I'm uneasy about this is that when they took over Perfect Gourmet, my auto delivery of potstickers went away. Also, I have heard the quality is not what it used to be. 

@PA Mom-mom   I can attest to that about the pit stickers .  I hadn't gotten them in awhile and ordered them a couple of months ago and they are NOT the same , flavor not good,  filling practically none existent!   

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@rockygems123  The Perfect Gourmet rep (and I think the original owner) is Carol Allen. I have seen her on QVC with Perfect Gourmet since the takeover, so I think she has stayed on as a representative.

Did see her yesterday