Valued Contributor

Did anyone see the national recall on Bauers candy?? It said sold on QVC.  its related to batches made on a specific date..... might want to call customer service...one of the workers in the factory tested positive for hepititis A.

Respected Contributor

I saw that.  The candy was sold last November.  Probably most of it has been eaten already.

Honored Contributor

@so so.   This recall has been well reported here.  It was even announced on our local TV news last night.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@so so wrote:

Did anyone see the national recall on Bauers candy?? It said sold on QVC.  its related to batches made on a specific date..... might want to call customer service...one of the workers in the factory tested positive for hepititis A.

@so so  Thanks. I have not heard of this brand but I think some of us might have some setting around

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RECALL ON BAUERS CANDY

[ Edited ]

There are several threads on this subject in the Community Chat and Customer Care forums that provide detailed information about the recall, if anyone wants to research this further. The only candies potentially affected by the recall are those purchased between 11/14/18 and 11/25/18. The facilities have been sanitized and greenlighted by the FDA (which also designated the original problem as "very low" in potential harm)—all candy in production since 11/25/18 is safe to eat.