Honored Contributor

Prayers for our fellow posters, friends & families in Florida!

Honored Contributor

download (2).jpg

Honored Contributor

download (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh yes @ChiliPepper 

Praying for all our family and friends in harm's way!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi @Reilley 

Thanks for posting that you enjoyed the soup....and welcome!

Stop by anytime, we have lots of great ladies on here and really good recipes are shared!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!

I made @ChiliPepper 

Roast Beef Grilled Cheese Sandwich last night

Page 4202

Post 42020

I had been drooling over that ever since she posted it!

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  good!

Thanks much Chili !

A little messy, but yummy and cheesy!  I usually only eat a half...but I gobbled up both sides!

I have enough left over to make them again.

That is the kind of thing I would order in a restaurant....and I haven't been to a restaurant in eons!  WAY before vid and the shut downs!

Delicious!!!!!

Honored Contributor

51afa9ce8e81f4ecb843b22f62c24146.jpg

Honored Contributor

11385029.jpg

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, hope you and yours are all happy, healthy and dry! Heart

Gosh, I don't even know where to begin about Hurricane Ian.  I mean wind damage is one thing but gosh all that water, it's heartbreaking . . . sending all good thoughts and prayers to those that have been impacted by Ian or will now be impacted by the back end of the storm.  

@tiny 2  how are things with you my friend?  Are you guys going to be socked by Hurricane Ian?  I know it's so lovely to live in the coastal states but when these weather patterns occur, it's just heartbreaking . . . thinking good thoughts and prayers of good health and safety for you my friend . . . Heart

Today is junk food palooza.  Frozen fish filets, frozen mozzarella sticks and frozen fried rice (in my defense I did throw some extra frozen broccoli in there to bump up the nutrition) . . . I know right, I can't believe I had the nerve to say that . . . sigh, stay safe and well my friends and hope you all have a lovely weekend! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Good morning Kitchenettes, hope you and yours are all happy, healthy and dry! Heart

Gosh, I don't even know where to begin about Hurricane Ian.  I mean wind damage is one thing but gosh all that water, it's heartbreaking . . . sending all good thoughts and prayers to those that have been impacted by Ian or will now be impacted by the back end of the storm.  

@tiny 2  how are things with you my friend?  Are you guys going to be socked by Hurricane Ian?  I know it's so lovely to live in the coastal states but when these weather patterns occur, it's just heartbreaking . . . thinking good thoughts and prayers of good health and safety for you my friend . . . Heart

Today is junk food palooza.  Frozen fish filets, frozen mozzarella sticks and frozen fried rice (in my defense I did throw some extra frozen broccoli in there to bump up the nutrition) . . . I know right, I can't believe I had the nerve to say that . . . sigh, stay safe and well my friends and hope you all have a lovely weekend! Smiley Happy

@momtochloe, We have had a lot  of rain and now are getting the wind from the bands. The last massive tree that fell on the house happened with the outer bands before the hurricane made landfall so I never take a Cat one for granted anymore. I'm sure I will most likely lose power. It may be awhile before they get it back up. All of our guys are down in Florida.

My brother and SIL are in Florida. They went down to take care of their 3 grandchildren while my niece and her husband flew off to Germany for October Fest. They were there just one night before Ian hit. They are fine but no power. 

Your junk food sounds good LOL. Better than my hurricane food.Cat LOL