Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@tiny 2 

Just found it!  Thanks again!

Have you ever had this?

Crust is new to me....my lemon pie has traditional crust, does not use SCMilk and has meringue, not whipped cream!

This will be a new one when I make it!

@RespectLife, I have not made this. It appears to be like a Key Lime pie except made with lemon and the addition of a little cream. I did make a very dark chocolate cheesecake years ago that the recipe called for a sweetened cracker crust. Personally it was ok but it wasn't my favorite and I did not do it again. It also had quite a bit butter in the crust. It just seemed a little too greasy.

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday everybody, TGIF . . . Heart

Well the groceries have already been delivered and put away.  Sincere thanks to the Gods of Groceries that I received both the burramandi(?) and the bottom round I ordered so I have some cooking choices to make for the weekend.

Ninja Air Fryer Update:  The dehydration feature is the bomb!  I like those Lighthouse brand of dehydrated herbs and the one store that carried them around here dropped them (boo) but I diced up a bunch of green onions and let 'er rip . . . four hours later, dried onions!  Quick lesson learned, stock up on potential items you want to dehydrate when they are in season as it's a bit stunning when you first peek in the basket and wonder where the rest of the stuff went . . . hee!

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling good.  Have a great start to your weekend my friends . . . . Heart

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Well the groceries have already been delivered and put away.  Sincere thanks to the Gods of Groceries that I received both the burramandi(?) and the bottom round I ordered so I have some cooking choices to make for the weekend.

Ninja Air Fryer Update:  The dehydration feature is the bomb!  I like those Lighthouse brand of dehydrated herbs and the one store that carried them around here dropped them (boo) but I diced up a bunch of green onions and let 'er rip . . . four hours later, dried onions!  Quick lesson learned, stock up on potential items you want to dehydrate when they are in season as it's a bit stunning when you first peek in the basket and wonder where the rest of the stuff went . . . hee!

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling good.  Have a great start to your weekend my friends . . . . Heart

@momtochloe 

I have a dehydrator on my oven  and they do get smaller. LOL. I also have a slow cook feature too.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe, Did you cook the fish yet? LOL Hurry up!!LOL I want to hear how it was.

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Good morning or is it afternoon Ladies?!!!

Rainy & miserable here today. Will be a great weekend to cook something warm & yummy later or tomorrow.

Time to start looking at Halloween recipes.

I came into work to get ahead for Monday. Will head home later but no working outside this weekend probably.

What's everyone up to today?

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Ladies!!!

Rainy & miserable here today - really coming down.

Great SOUP day!

What is everyone up to today?

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe, Did you cook the fish yet? LOL Hurry up!!LOL I want to hear how it was.

Uh-oh, no I did not @tiny 2  and it won't be today either as I already took something else out of the frozen tundra but I promise you I will make it this week!  I did make an unexpectedly yummy turkey meatloaf over the weekend that involves using stuffing mix, please let me know if anyone would like the recipe and I'll post it.

And hey that is some fancy pants oven you have there my friend!  Please know my oven came complete with an analog clock (non-working) but is fabulous at storing kitchen stuff I will never use/look at again . . . Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Good afternoon Ladies!!!

Rainy & miserable here today - really coming down.

Great SOUP day!

What is everyone up to today?

Hee @ChiliPepper  I dunno but for getting next to nothing accomplished this weekend it sure did fly by fast . . . smh.  Did you make soup?

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Uh-oh, no I did not @tiny 2  and it won't be today either as I already took something else out of the frozen tundra but I promise you I will make it this week!  I did make an unexpectedly yummy turkey meatloaf over the weekend that involves using stuffing mix, please let me know if anyone would like the recipe and I'll post it.

And hey that is some fancy pants oven you have there my friend!  Please know my oven came complete with an analog clock (non-working) but is fabulous at storing kitchen stuff I will never use/look at again . . . Smiley Wink

mtc,

Would love to get that recipe for the turkey meatloaf.

Honored Contributor

Good evening Ladies & Gents!!!

Busy, busy day at work today, I sure earned my pay today LOL!!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

Really cool tonight, might have to head to bed & watch some tv to stay warm.

What are you all up to tonight???