Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Greetings everyone

Work is busy as we have a lot of new initiatives going on now that all of our Covid processes are running like a well oiled machine.

I'm still working from home.  I've been going in on Mondays for a few weeks for our interns, but will be home most days forever or until I retire or they change the rules.

We probably won't have many on site events anymore because not many people will be on site.  That gives me more time to do actual work.

I went to Marshalls and TJ Maxx for the first time in a year and wasn't impressed with what they had.  Nothing new or exciting but I still managed to buy a few things I didn't need.  Just like old times.

@VaBelle35 

Hi, I'm glad to hear from you.

Will your company continue to keep the office space? I have heard that some places are considering not having an office since work has been productive from home.

Esteemed Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Greetings everyone

Work is busy as we have a lot of new initiatives going on now that all of our Covid processes are running like a well oiled machine.

I'm still working from home.  I've been going in on Mondays for a few weeks for our interns, but will be home most days forever or until I retire or they change the rules.

We probably won't have many on site events anymore because not many people will be on site.  That gives me more time to do actual work.

I went to Marshalls and TJ Maxx for the first time in a year and wasn't impressed with what they had.  Nothing new or exciting but I still managed to buy a few things I didn't need.  Just like old times.

@VaBelle35 

Hi, I'm glad to hear from you.

Will your company continue to keep the office space? I have heard that some places are considering not having an office since work has been productive from home.

@tiny 2 

@VaBelle35 

My husbands' office decided not to continue to have a physical office.  They paid my DH to clean out the office space that the company had rented and all will work from home now.  The closed many offices over the country.  Our youngest DD and her fiance have both been told to continue to work from home and they do not see the company requiring them to return to a physical office.  Our oldest DD and her SO are also working mainly from home but because he does to some top secret work for the company, he will have to go to the office once or twice a week because their security is higher than what my kids have at home.  Our middle DD is still working from home but will have to return to the office at least part time soon.  Whether it will continue that way or if she will have to return full time remains to be seen.  Covid did change the look of the work force.