Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Tuesday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Happy Tuesday! Good Morning World! | Good morning tuesday, Happy tuesday  morning, Good morning world

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Oh @tiny 2  I have literally felt your pain!  Stones are worse than child birth, I swear!

I am SO glad you have passed it though, cuz sometimes....you can't and additional procedures are needed.   I know you know all this with your medical knowledge!!!

You truly deserve a rest...be as lazy as you need to be!

I will continue to pray for both your brothers!!!

Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair 

Do you even HAVE winter clothing down there?   LOL

If that coat is fake, I want it!

It is so cold in here today I can barely type!  My fingers are literally wrinkled...and not from my old age!

I don't think the heater is even working...it is 64 in here.  That is icicle weather for moi!

Respected Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Ok, K-Team and especially @tiny 2 - I have a confession.  I no longer dust my electric PC.   It became a gift to our middle DD a couple of weeks ago.  I felt since she is single and works a lot and is a body builder, it would benefit her more than sitting on a shelf.  So I gifted her and she has already used it a few times.  She couldn't believe she could put frozen chicken in it and less than a half hour later, her chicken was done.   Since she likes to spend Sunday afternoons prepping food for her week, this will help her a lot.  And I'm glad to use that spot on the shelf for something else!   

@mustang66lady  I am still dusting however MJ12 left me a recipe for ham and beans over on the Kitchen forum that looks pretty easy. I am determined to do it very soon, in the garage, or on the patio, or maybe the front porch at the other end, or the lower patio etc.etc.etc.  No I really am going to do it. There will be an announcement if I don't blow myself up.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

@Writer with Flair 

It is so cold in here today I can barely type!  My fingers are literally wrinkled...and not from my old age!

I don't think the heater is even working...it is 64 in here.  That is icicle weather for moi!

Respect,

In answer to your question, yes, sometimes we do have a bit of colder weather that necessitates the donning of winter clothing. I have some woolen pieces left from our days in colder climes. It almost seems like sort of a treat when I get to wear them.

I just checked to see if this $15,995.00 snowsuit/jumpsuit was real fur or not.  It is real fur.  There also were a couple more of this same item which were selling for $25,000.00 so I guess that makes the almost $16,000.00 price of this one "a steal."  It's all relative.

I looked at the full length, fake fur coats and there were some nice ones at very reasonable prices.  Here is a fake mink for $79.00.  (Notice that the photo was taken beside a pool.  Don't quite know the significance of that.)

Monterey Fashions Vintage Faux Mink Fur Full Length Coat Size 10 Made In USA

I also found this fake fur/velour/sequin combo for $272.99 that could be a definte conversation starter at a Halloween or other holiday parties.

$798 Festival Couture Burning Man Playa Full Length Velour Faux Fur Sequin Coat

You don't happen to have a pair of purple sequin boots or shooties in your wardrobe, do you? 

Women Sequins Transparent Sole Stiletto High Heel Platform Sexy Club Boots Shoes  Sexy Glitter Sequins High Heel Stilettos Pointy Toe Women's Overknee Tall Boots New Women Round Toe Platform Stilettos Ankle Sequins Boots Lace up Shoes Size

They might be just the thing to wear with this (how should I put it) one-of-a-kind garment.

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

Ok, K-Team and especially @tiny 2 - I have a confession.  I no longer dust my electric PC.   It became a gift to our middle DD a couple of weeks ago.  I felt since she is single and works a lot and is a body builder, it would benefit her more than sitting on a shelf.  So I gifted her and she has already used it a few times.  She couldn't believe she could put frozen chicken in it and less than a half hour later, her chicken was done.   Since she likes to spend Sunday afternoons prepping food for her week, this will help her a lot.  And I'm glad to use that spot on the shelf for something else!   

@mustang66lady  I am still dusting however MJ12 left me a recipe for ham and beans over on the Kitchen forum that looks pretty easy. I am determined to do it very soon, in the garage, or on the patio, or maybe the front porch at the other end, or the lower patio etc.etc.etc.  No I really am going to do it. There will be an announcement if I don't blow myself up.Woman Happy

TEE HEE @tiny 2 

I will be waiting for the annoucement!  I bet you will find, just like @mustang66lady  daughter, that the thing is pretty easy, safe and cool to use!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair 

Ummm...well actually, I DO!

They are a pair of purple sequin shooties from Kathy Van Zeeland when she was dabbling into footwear! 

Not quite sequins...but def sparkles decorating the side of the back heels!  LOL!   I still have them and wear them when Purple shoes are in order!

They are kinda flats...only a 2.5" heel!

I also have a full length fake fur coat from Dennis Basso that is probably 10 years old.

It looks so real, DH is always afraid I am gonna git sprayed with paint!

When we went to OK a couple Feb. ago for my son's Boot Camp graduation, I was shocked how cold it was down there!  I figured, almost to TX?  Gotta be in the SOUTH and warm.  Wrongo!  I had to buy Army jackets cuz I was freezing!  I guess you guys can get winter too!

When he graduated then 7 mos later from Army Intelligence...I was much happier in AZ with the 80's in the morning and 102 in the afternoon.  I LOVE that dry heat!

Honored Contributor

Well, I was right...the stupid heater in this place was NOT working.  The mechanic hadn't changed the filter in about 3 years and it was totally clogged.

So thankful for a new filter and some heat!

Dark and blustery and raining and miserable...but I finally got heat! 

Yeah me!

Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@Writer with Flair 

Respect,

In answer to your question, yes, sometimes we do have a bit of colder weather that necessitates the donning of winter clothing. I have some woolen pieces left from our days in colder climes. It almost seems like sort of a treat when I get to wear them.

I just checked to see if this $15,995.00 snowsuit/jumpsuit was real fur or not.  It is real fur.  There also were a couple more of this same item which were selling for $25,000.00 so I guess that makes the almost $16,000.00 price of this one "a steal."  It's all relative.

I looked at the full length, fake fur coats and there were some nice ones at very reasonable prices.  Here is a fake mink for $79.00.  (Notice that the photo was taken beside a pool.  Don't quite know the significance of that.)

Monterey Fashions Vintage Faux Mink Fur Full Length Coat Size 10 Made In USA

I also found this fake fur/velour/sequin combo for $272.99 that could be a definte conversation starter at a Halloween or other holiday parties.

$798 Festival Couture Burning Man Playa Full Length Velour Faux Fur Sequin Coat

You don't happen to have a pair of purple sequin boots or shooties in your wardrobe, do you? 

Women Sequins Transparent Sole Stiletto High Heel Platform Sexy Club Boots Shoes  Sexy Glitter Sequins High Heel Stilettos Pointy Toe Women's Overknee Tall Boots New Women Round Toe Platform Stilettos Ankle Sequins Boots Lace up Shoes Size

They might be just the thing to wear with this (how should I put it) one-of-a-kind garment.

HEE @Writer with Flair  and @RespectLife  . . . I bought the most fabulous faux fur purple coat from HSN when they were discontinuing a former hosts clothing line (Terri something?) . . . it was stunning and was warm even in below zero wind chills . . . oh gosh that was a great coat! . . . Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

TEE HEE @tiny 2 

I will be waiting for the annoucement!  I bet you will find, just like @mustang66lady  daughter, that the thing is pretty easy, safe and cool to use!  LOL

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT . . . You go girl, you will be happy you did!  Smiley Very Happy

@tiny 2 

@RespectLife 

You can do it | Motivational Cards & Quotes 🤩🤟 | Send real postcards  online

Respect and I are right behind you . . . 

Hazmat Suits Market Share, Trends 2020 Global Size, Growth, Opportunities,  Key Players, Revenue, Statistics, Business Insights, Competitive Analysis  With Regional Forecast to 2025 | Medgadget