Honored Contributor

Good evening Ladies!

I got a lot done today but boy am I bushed. Gettin’ old ain’t for sissies for sure LOL!!!

What have you all been up to today.

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes and may I wish you a blessed Memorial Day.  Let us never forget those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our great country.  Heart

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe 

Kitten

?????

Hee @ChiliPepper  it is a kitteh!  I wish I could remember where I found her as there is a better picture but goodness that picture made me laugh!

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@VaBelle35good to see you my friend and better to hear you are getting some well deserved help.  I hope the new person works out so you get some breathing room.

Any fun plans for the Memorial Day weekend?

Hi, mtc,

My Very-Best-Friend-in-the World called yesterday and we had the nicest phone visit.  It was a real treat.

DH and I are taking a little time off this week.  We have a coupon for $7.99 lunch at Golden Coral that runs out on the last day of May, so we will see if they will honor it  on Memorial Day.

Coldwater Creek has a 40% off all markdowns today.  You don't need a coupon; just type in HOLIDAY to get the discount.  I've always liked their quality.  It has been nice to see them come back.  They have even begun to open some brick and mortar stores again.

Honored Contributor

Oh @Writer with Flair it's so good to see you my friend!  I can imagine what a treat it was to hear from your friend.  There is nothing like after not hearing from someone for a while and then picking up your friendship exactly where you left it!

And please know I giggled out loud about your coupons as my eyes are half closed shut from too much sodium from my beloved Meijer coupons and enough potato chips to open my own store (wish I could say the same for my eyes right now).

And Coldwater Creek.  Such a fabulous store.  After I lost my mom, between CC, Chico's and J.Jill they helped rebuild my wardrobe into something from this century (that fit).  I was so bummed when they hit such bad turbulence but I am so glad to hear they are making their way back as I would believe there is a market for their style of clothing.

I hope you and DH are having a restful and healthy weekend . . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Ladies!!!

Blessed Memorial Day!

I had to go get gas for the lawn mower & it was wonderful to see so many flags out.

We decided to hang out at home today, just trying to get some things done.

What are you up to today?

Honored Contributor

Hello!

Getting some cleaning in around the house while I have the time.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Tuesday my friends . . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

Good morning K-Team!!!

Happy, happy Terrific Tuesday!!!

Whatcha' up to today mtc?

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to read what everyone did over the holiday weekend.  We have been busy doing "honey do" jobs and still are.  DH and our grandson unloaded our deck and powerwashed it.  DH went over it one more time yesterday and is currently out there painting it.  Hopefully it will have enough time to dry before we are to get storms tonight.  

We also have had no a.c. - it went out Saturday.  The second floor a.c. still works and we have a portable unit in our bedroom but the main floor is h-o-t!  DH has smoked pork steaks and ribs over the weekend in his new Traeger and they were the best he has ever done.   I'm glad he got it in time to cook outside instead of having to heat up the  kitchen.

Flooding continues here.   There is a town in MO that has evacuated residents so they can do a controlled flood to help take pressure off of leeves that are holding water back from more populated areas and important roads needed for commerce and passage for work and health concerns.  It's getting to be  guess work mapping out ways to get to your destination.  And ohhhhh, the mosquitoes!

Fingers crossed that someone will be able to get to us today to at least take a look at our a.c. and figure out what is wrong.