Honored Contributor

I've been in Phoenix when it's 117 and I'm not a fan, dry heat or not.  But my co-workers there now are saying the weather has been glorious this week and they are loving it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Ok, you ladies need to stage an intervention for me.  I just went to put away some of those bags of chips and I found two more I had totally forgotten I had (this is what happens when you give me too many coupons).  I now have a total of seven bags of chips.  I have no clue where to put them.  I guess I'll just have to throw in the towel and tuck them into bed with me . . . Smiley Sad

Hee!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Souper Sunday my friends . . . Heart

I hope everyone is safe and doing well in this challenging weather.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

Good morning K-Team!

Happy, happy Sunny-Now-Rainy-Later Sunday!!!

Whatcha’ up to today mtc Chip Lady?

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Ok, you ladies need to stage an intervention for me.  I just went to put away some of those bags of chips and I found two more I had totally forgotten I had (this is what happens when you give me too many coupons).  I now have a total of seven bags of chips.  I have no clue where to put them.  I guess I'll just have to throw in the towel and tuck them into bed with me . . . Smiley Sad

Hee!

@momtochloe,Maybe a big nice looking bowl or basket on top of the refrigerator. I would need them in easier reach due to my shortness. If I were there I could help you out with them LOLWoman Very Happy. Love chips so much. What kind???

Honored Contributor

Hiya @ChiliPepper and @tiny 2 !  Yep it's chip-tastic around here.  Five bags of Meijer rippled chips, one bag of Utz rippled chips and one bag of Lays rippled chips.  I still have some in the "downstairs pantry" that I'll retrieve tomorrow.  Yikes I am completely out of control!

Just a quick heads up but I just bought V-36100 (Scrub Daddy 10 Piece Variety) that includes the wonderful soap dispenser (works great) and a nice assortment of their sponges.  I bought it when it was the TSV and since this is such a fabulous deal bought another set.  I love all of the sponges but I really like that soap dispenser.

Honored Contributor

Ok, no more chips for me.  My face shakes when I walk down the stairs . . . Smiley Sad

Hee!

Honored Contributor

Kitteh or owl?

Honored Contributor

Besties!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

Kitten

?????