@tiny 2 

Good morning my Friend!!!

How goes it today?

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@tiny 2 

Good morning my Friend!!!

How goes it today?

I am getting ready to go get the joy juice(my name for the IV). DH has not had a very good week but seems a little better today.
Hi to all the Kitchnettes and I am so glad you are safe from the storms.

@mustang66lady, That fountain is really cute (red one). Get it now before it disappears.I might have to have one of those myself. 
I am wanting a smoker like @RespectLife  has. I wish people would not post pictures of delectable looking chicken.LOL. It is my weakness. My charcoal grill gave up the ghost(rusted out the bottom) so I am trying to decide.

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 

Good luck at your appointment. Hugs & prayers!

BTW, my grill gave out a couple of years ago too. Now, I just use my George Foreman outside. I have it on a cart & roll it out of the garage onto the driveway when we want to grill. My DD doesn't eat meat at all so all I need it for is my chicken or shrimp & some grilled vegies.

Ok, that conversation might have decided dinner for me: grilled zuchinni & shrimp! Thanks my Friend!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning K-Team!  We have some hazy sun today and it is already warmer than most of yesterday.  Was in the 40's when we got up yesty, but warmed to the 70's during the storms. 

@momtochloe 

That was one huge, nasty storm last eve.  Several tornados, and such strong winds.  Fairview Hts, IL which is a 20 minute drive south of us, had a lot of damage.  On the news this morning, they showed one up rooted tree after another in that area.  Travel there will be difficult but the good news is no one was hurt.  Oliver and all the fur babies finally got to leave the bathtub and get safely into bed-not sure if Cat in the Hat got finished!

@ChiliPepper 

I'll be leaving when I post this, for our Aldi's and have that fountain on my list to look for!   Surely it is at one of our Aldi's!

@tiny 2 

Take it easy today my friend.  Hope things go smoothly for your treatment and that you have something simple to prepare for you and your DH for dinner so that you can take it easy.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm back from Aldi's and our store DID have the fountain-34.99.  Our store had about 3 or 4 of them and they also had the tumbling jug fountain, same price.  Each box stood a good 3 feet tall; have no idea how much packing is in the box, but that might be a subtantial piece of yard art!  In our Aldi's, I found it in the last isle across from the freezer where ice cream is at.   Our Aldi's isn't quite set up like the Aldi's I had to shop at while ours was being remodeled.  In that store, it either would have been one isle in from the freezer case or up near the registers.   Hope that helps if you go looking again.  

Honored Contributor

GAH having computer problems today.  Individual windows keep closing unexpectedly.  I dread going to Best Buy but I guess I may have to.

@mustang66lady I am glad the storms are over for now although the film from areas around you are so, so sad.  So much devastation.  I am glad DD, Oliver and the furballs are in safer weather and I hope they got some rest last night.

@tiny 2 good thoughts for you today my friend.  Be well . . . Heart

@ChiliPepper your post about your conversation with Aldi made me laugh out loud.  I may be heading over there tomorrow and will let you know if we received our shipment of the elusive/alleged fountain.  Hee, it was the first thing I did this morning when I fired up the computer and checked out the next Aldi ad!

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

re: the "meat musher" from Aldi

In case you can't find this item, here is something that I bought from QVC a long time ago and use for many purposes, including using one of the forks along with a stiff silicone spatula to break up sausage or ground beef in a pan.   

https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=silicone+forks

Note the good reviews.

The forks also come in handy for tossing salads, mixing up potato or egg salad, etc.  They are large and heavy-duty.

I love mine.  Use them all the time.

Thanks, novamc. 

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

9DCB5D37-9667-4F4C-9245-5CA8537A80BC.jpeg

Chili,

Thanks for that picture.  The first one that was posted looked like a shovel on my monitor.  (My monitor's fault--not the poster's.)   I can see now that this tool has four fans.

Respected Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@ChiliPepper 

I just went online to check the ad that will start tomorrow for us just to check if that fountain had been added to the circular.  Still no fountain but will check tomorrow just the same.

That folding wagon they are selling is a great buy.  We purchased one almost identical at SAM's.   It folds fairly flat-I believe it would fit under most beds.  We take it on vacation every year as it hauls a lot.  Great for taking to the beach, and even using at the hotel if we can't readily find a cart to get our luggage in and out.  Our youngest DD takes Oliver for walks and he loves pulling the wagon that holds a drink for him, maybe a snack, and any "prizes" he finds on the way and if he tires, he fits in this perfectly.   It would be great for garden supplies and you could even put a large garbage bag in it and dump in ice and use it to cool beverages on a hot day.  It won't roll up and down stairs real well but does great in an elevator!  Just wanted to point it out to everyone-don't know if any will be interested or not.

Thanks, Mustang!  Sounds like a great idea.

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

I'm back from Aldi's and our store DID have the fountain-34.99.  Our store had about 3 or 4 of them and they also had the tumbling jug fountain, same price.  Each box stood a good 3 feet tall; have no idea how much packing is in the box, but that might be a subtantial piece of yard art!  In our Aldi's, I found it in the last isle across from the freezer where ice cream is at.   Our Aldi's isn't quite set up like the Aldi's I had to shop at while ours was being remodeled.  In that store, it either would have been one isle in from the freezer case or up near the registers.   Hope that helps if you go looking again.  

@mustang66lady 

Oh good - so at least I know they DO exist LOL!!! The jug one somes intriguing too!

Did you buy either one of them?

Our store is set up like the one you describe, no fountains in those spots but I'm going to keep checking. If I have time I will check other Aldi's (I wish you could call them).

Thanks for the info my Friend.

BTW, how did it look? Is it worth it IYO or am I wasting my time LOL?!!!