Respected Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Hee @tiny 2 our problem went back decades.  When my parent's house was first built, we were literally the only house in the neighborhood for quite some time.  Once the entire neighborhood filled in, we (actually my dad) began to notice just a small quadrant of homes lost power while the rest were fine.  I can still see him standing in the front window hands on hips (like he had any) glaring . . . goodness that made him bananas.  The problem plagued us for decades until we had that awful town/county wide storm related outages.  It took almost three days to get power back but it seems like when they fixed it they corrected whatever had been wrong as we were luckily pretty much problem free.

I am so sorry this is happening to you and Mr. tiny2 my friend.  Undeserved stress is the last thing you need . . . Smiley Sad  

Prayers for power (both electrical and spiritual) Heart

@momtochloe,

Our problems started after hurricane Fran. We had thousands of trees down in our neighborhood. There has been a problem with power since. I think they just did not get things back together exactly right.

tiny 2,

We lived in North Carolina when hurricane Fran came through.  We were in the basement when a torential rain hit.  Water started pouring into our basement.  We went upstairs and the power went out.  Then the 75 mph winds started.  It really was something. 

Respected Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe,We are ok.It spared us this time. There is damage for many with trees down, house damage, cars  etc.

Oh @tiny 2 that is excellent news.  I am so glad your home was spared any damage and that your electricity is intact.  Thinking good thoughts for you and Mr. tiny2 my friend . . . Heart

@momtochloe Well I just discovered that my washing machine died with a large load in it and full of water. I can't get it to empty so I am taking the clothes out and putting them in the big tub. I am going to see if I can rinse them in there. I guess I will have to remove the water some way. Any recommendations on new washers. I have read some nightmare stories about the newer ones. PoohWoman Frustrated, I have been so happy with this one but it is really old.

Tiny 2,

i may be "a day late and a dollar short" here since I am catching up on everyone's posts, but I would highly recommend Speed Queen.  I love ours.  It is quiet and fast and has a great Warranty.

Respected Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

birthday gif

cute happy birthday images for her

happy birthday animated gifI know I am a few hours early on this but also realize I probably won't be able to get on here until late tomorrow, so I am starting off the party!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY @VaBelle35 

Hope you have a great day!

VaBelle,

Hope you had a GREAT birthday!

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

And thank you @mustang66lady for kicking off our birthday celebration for our friend (who also happens to have fabulous tastes in ceiling fans) @VaBelle35 !

Happy birthday my friend.  Enjoy the day and all the blessings it will bring!

Happy Birthday Gifs - Share With Friends on Facebook

Ditto that!

Occasional Contributor

Very delicious. I love it.

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Wednesday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Happy Tuesday morning/afternoon K-Team!

No storms here yet but on the docket for this evening late.  Right now, cloudy and 30 degrees cooler than yesterday.  Our high yesterday was 87.

Nothing special going on today; still working to put things back in order from Sunday as I was a total wipeout yesterday.  

Has anyone been to Aldi's this week?   I didn't get an ad last week as I left the store about what is the specials this week.  Guess I will have to go online to get a heads up.  We usually get a mailer on Monday with the Aldi's ad in it but it wasn't in the plethora of fast food coupons and oil change offers in yesterdays offering.  On a sad note, our Steak and Shake just up and closed!   Always thought they were a busy place but according to what has been on the news, the parent company is doing this to a lot of the stores, offering them up as franchises.  Several have closed in St. Louis but didn't think our store would be on that list.   There are only 3 in a fairly large area here, encompassing several towns.   What I have heard on the news, the parent company is offering them for a 10,000.00 dollar buy in and after awhile, it will be your store.  If we were a tad younger........   

Hey @mustang66lady let me know if you have a problem accessing the Aldi ad online and I can send you a link.  I may wander over there today or tomorrow as they have nice looking chicken tenders on sale along with something called an adobo smoked cod (fresh).  I think maybe I would like to try that if the price is right.

And I thought of you when I was snooping through next week's ad.  Maybe if you get one of these those pesky tree frogs will hang out here:

Gardenline Metal Animal Planters View 1

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes!

It's a chilly, cloudy morning.  I think we are to get rain off and on all day.  I'm about to head out to Aldi's and Walmart but had the Q on and the special value is being presented by Mary Beth.  Looks like a really nice set of tote bags that might make your Aldi's shopping (or Wegmans for you lucky folk!) easier.  Only 40.00 and on 5 easy pays makes this really affordable.  I know many days go by and I don't have a clue what the TSV is so wanted to bring it to everyone's attention now while they have a lot of color choices.  Will be back later and read and catch up!

Honored Contributor

Good morning K-Team!!!

Happy, happy Wonderful Wednesday!!!

Yesterday it hit the 70s, unfortunately it started to rain when I got out of work so I didn't get to enjoy it.

Today we are down to 40, windy & very cold.

Spring is here right???

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2

Just thinking about you & your DH.

I hope you got your washer fixed.

Hugs & prayers my Friend!