Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

@RespectLife

Well, for me the mini greenhouse would be mainly for starting plants so I didn't have to keep buying full grown plants. It would save a lot of money in the long run.

As far as day to day growing your herbs to use, you probably wouldn't necessarily need it.

If you buy your plants early, you need to keep them out of the cold though. We are going to get down to freezing temps again this wekend.

My issue would be the wind. Would it be sturdy enough to withstand the wind? Mmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady

Oh no!!! Poor Brother Mustang!!!

Hugs & prayers for sure on the way!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mustang66lady

Oh no!!! Poor Brother Mustang!!!

Hugs & prayers for sure on the way!!!

Thanks @ChiliPepper!   He's pretty scared - it's the first time for him hearing the words "you have cancer" being said to him.   He's going to a good doctor so hopefully things will go well.  

Esteemed Contributor

Have any of you had problems logging onto the Q to look at "shop items on air."  When I click there to see what has been going on all day, it doesn't connect.  Seems to be the only place I am having problems on the site but it is frustrating.  I guess I don't need to spend the money!

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@mustang66lady wrote:

Have any of you had problems logging onto the Q to look at "shop items on air."  When I click there to see what has been going on all day, it doesn't connect.  Seems to be the only place I am having problems on the site but it is frustrating.  I guess I don't need to spend the money!

@mustang66lady

Sorry, I haven't checked. I'm trying not to look. I just bought new tires, a prom dress, shoes etc. Plus the balance for DD's summer college program is due soon. It's beans & weenies for dinner, or Ramen LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@mustang66lady  I clicked on the link on the home page and also tried items recently on air and both work for me.  I hate it when this site is buggy.

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Just got back a little bit ago from visiting with my brother at the nursing home.  He had a small area pop up on his nose-the nursing home had been putting some steroid cream on it but didn't seem to help.  The doctor made rounds this week and told him it was cancer.  My brother has an appointment this coming Wednesday, hopefully to have it removed.  If it's not one thing, it's another!

@mustang66lady

The good news is that someone caught it.  I will keep him in my prayers for a quick removal and that it hasn't spread.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper

I had forgotten Chili Jr. is going to prom!   What a breath of good news!   When is the big night?  Did she finally find the shoes she hoped for or did she have to settle for something else?  Hair up or down?  We need a fashion police red carpet description!

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

@mustang66lady  I clicked on the link on the home page and also tried items recently on air and both work for me.  I hate it when this site is buggy.

@momtochloe

I just tried to click on a few minutes ago and was able to connect that time.  I don't think I am the only having problems as there is a thead I found on Community Chat board about someone else having problems.  It could be Charter, too.  Will see if i can continue to check when I want.

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

Just got back a little bit ago from visiting with my brother at the nursing home.  He had a small area pop up on his nose-the nursing home had been putting some steroid cream on it but didn't seem to help.  The doctor made rounds this week and told him it was cancer.  My brother has an appointment this coming Wednesday, hopefully to have it removed.  If it's not one thing, it's another!

@mustang66lady

The good news is that someone caught it.  I will keep him in my prayers for a quick removal and that it hasn't spread.

Thanks @VaBelle35,

I appreciate your prayers as I do all.  It's great to know we can count on prayer support here.  

Did you end up getting rain today or did your ballgame continue as scheduled?