Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

@ChiliPepper

How did Chili Jr.'s concert turn out over the weekend?  Was it well attended?   I sure hope so. Those kids work hard and deserve to be acknowledged by attendance. 

@mustang66lady

In a word it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!

Ok, I guess that's two words LOL!!!

I am no expert but you would never, ever know those were school kids that just played together for the first time Friday evening for a Saturday concert. They went into it prepared & enthusiastic - even the guest conductor said so.

They actually were so good they got a standing ovation & an encore. The guest conductors have played all over the world & they said they have NEVER seen an encore at a school function!!!

We were all very proud of course!!!

Thank you for asking!

@ChiliPepper

Oh Chili!  I couldn't be more excited unless I was there!  Both of you must have and still should be, so proud!   Did you do anything to celebrate?  Tell her the K-Team is very proud of her as well.  Heart

Honored Contributor

I simply cannot tell you how great it is to be me right now . . . Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Thanks @mustang66lady

Everything went fine w/ the realtor.  I made him up the list price by $5K so I would have room to go back down!  LOL

The sign went up today and it hits the ML listings today as well.

He anticipates it could take up to 60 days to sell as we are listed in the higher brackets.  Our new home won't be done til June some time anyhoo.  It takes about 30 days to close in NY he said.  So we are borderline.

I need the money from the sale of this house to close on the new. 

The good thing is there is very little for sale right now.

We put in the contract "Seller may need additional time".

@RespectLife

I guess it all seems real now, doesn't it?   I think you are selling at a good time and now we are going to pray that it all comes together as needed so that your closing coincides with the move.  I would like to see you in that new house in time to enjoy most of the summer in it!  Hey, I don't know if I missed it or not, but is DH going to get his chicken coop?   I am voting for some Easter egger hens-they lay colored eggs!

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Whoo Hoo!

I was just researching cocktails for moving day on a Wednesday and saw this one.

Cocktail.jpg

Adult Root Beer Floats

4 SERVINGS prep time: 5 MINUTES

Ingredients:

1 pint quality vanilla bean ice cream
2 12-ounce bottles of Not Your Father's Root Beer

OPTIONAL

whipped cream
chocolate syrup

Directions:

Scoop 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream into each of the 4 frosty mugs. Add enough root beer to fill each mug. If desired, top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.

@VaBelle35

Wowza Vabelle!  Doesn't this look like summer in a mug?!  I might have to find some of this too. 

Praying you get good news about your uncle from your brother this evening.   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Sigh, as I was saying . . . I don't know what I would have done without your kind words and support throughout this journey and I truly cannot thank you all enough.  I feel like a different person right now, I feel like a little kid in a candy store . . . Smiley Happy

Bless you all for being the wonderful, warm, kind and supportive ladies you are.  I don't know what I would do without you . . . Heart

@momtochloe

I could not be happier reading how happy you are tonight!   I sure didn't expect to read that you enjoyed the process!   It's exciting to live in a new place-hope you can get some sleep tonight!  Sounds like you did a more than excellent job cleaning out the house and deciding what you bring with you to your condo!  What do you plan on cooking for the first time on your stove?! 

Honored Contributor

GOOD MORNING KITCHENETTES, HAPPY AND MOST THANKFUL THURSDAY TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! . . . . Heart

Image result for happy thankful thursday

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Good morning mtc! Good morning Kitchenettes!!!!

Thinking about you my friend. Just how wonderful was it to wake up in your fresh, new place???!!!!!!

Happy, happy Thankful Thursday to our mtc!!!! No one deserves a fresh start more than you dear one!!!!!

Honored Contributor

So, my evaluation is today at work. It has been postponed twice since Monday but I am no further ahead at knowing what I am going to talk about. I'm just not good at talking about myself - what are your strengths - what are your weaknesses.

Let's hope they have a lot of things to say about me either way LOL!

I am so nervous, I have NEVER had to do this!!!

Oy..................

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper  Good luck and I pray the words come to you easily.

I am so glad we got rid of that at my company.  We use a database to record our stuff, so I can write my accomplishments easier than speaking about them.

And our face-to-face meeting each quarter is 15 minutes of my boss complaining about her boss and 15 minutes of me complaining about other departments.

And then we end with "good talk."  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'm working from home today and people are annoying me.

It's a good thing I'm home.

It's one of those days when I have to edit, re-edit, delete and then re-write an email response because the first 5 drafts are not pretty.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN