Honored Contributor

@vabreeze wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

August 12 * National Julienne Fries Day (that's a weird one) * - Cindy's  ON-Line recipe box

Hi @ChiliPepper

Do you have a recipe to go along with this delicious-looking picture?  It looks like something that I would just love!!!  

Take care.

@vabreeze 

I know!!!

Looks YUMMY doesn't it?!!!

Honored Contributor

Picture

These are SO good!  You could serve them as an appetizer * or a side dish with dinner * or even as a MAIN DISH!  (the bacon and cheese works as your protein) ... maybe better to make them as your main dish, because otherwise you may eat the entire appetizer plate!
95Save
Loaded NACHO FRENCH FRIES

1 bag frozen French fries (I like the skin-on variety)
2 green onions, chopped (green and white parts)
1/2 cup cheddar or Mexican blend cheese, shredded ( more if you like)
3-4 strips of bacon (cooked & crumbled ~ I like thick, smoked applewood)
About 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper and/or sweet red peppers
1 small jalapeno pepper, finely minced
sour cream, for dipping

Preheat your oven to whatever the back of the bag of frozen fries says, and cook fries for 7-10 minutes (I line a jelly-roll pan with foil and give it a very quick spritz of non-stick cooking spray) ** Turn fries once, and bake for 5-7 more minutes.

Take fries out of oven, and turn on your broiler. Sprinkle on cheese, then the rest of the toppings.  Return pan to oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and gooey. (Watch it carefully, because you don't want to burn the cheese).  Remove from oven and serve on a plate with sour cream for dipping.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper ,

Thank you so much for posting the loaded nacho recipe!    I definitely will be enjoying it this week. It seems a perfect recipe to do in an air fryer and that's how I plan to prepare it.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  Thanks again!!!

Honored Contributor

@vabreeze wrote:

@ChiliPepper ,

Thank you so much for posting the loaded nacho recipe!    I definitely will be enjoying it this week. It seems a perfect recipe to do in an air fryer and that's how I plan to prepare it.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  Thanks again!!!

@vabreeze 

I hope you enjoy them!

They DO look so good - I want some NOW!!!

Honored Contributor

NatlRumDay-900x500.jpg

Honored Contributor

RumDay_900x500_v3.jpg

Honored Contributor

Watermelon Mojitos

Watermelon Mojitos

Is there anything more summery than a fresh, juicy watermelon? This mojito is perfect for summertime parties, BBQs, birthdays, and girls' nights. It's refreshing, delicious, and super easy to make on a hot day...not to mention it looks beautiful in your glass!
So why not kick back, relax, and enjoy a tall glass of this mouthwatering cocktail and watch as your stresses just melt away. Garnish glasses with lime slices, mint, and watermelon slices if desired.

Prep: 10 mins Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients

• 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
  • 50 fresh mint leaves
  • 5 limes, juiced
  • 1 cup white rum
  • ⅔ cup simple syrup
  • 2 cups ice cubes, or as needed
  • 1 cup club soda, or as needed

Directions

• Step 1

Place cubed watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl through a mesh strainer to remove pulp. Measure out 2 cups of strained watermelon juice and set aside.

• Step 2

Place mint leaves in the bottom of a pitcher. Pour in 1/2 the watermelon juice; muddle mint leaves with a muddler or the bottom of a wooden spoon.

• Step 3

Pour remaining watermelon juice, lime juice, rum, and simple syrup into the pitcher. Fill with ice and top with club soda. Serve.

Nutrition Facts

Per Serving:

250 calories; protein 0.6g; carbohydrates 33.9g; fat 0.2g; sodium 5.3mg.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

August 12 * National Julienne Fries Day (that's a weird one) * - Cindy's  ON-Line recipe box

This one!  I want this for lunch!

@ChiliPepper 

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

047E50BC-75E6-496F-9FC0-75D5E5B12508.jpeg

While it would take a mortgage payment to buy this little baby...doesn't stop me from wanting it!

@ChiliPepper 

Honored Contributor

@vabreeze wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Hi @ChiliPepper

Do you have a recipe to go along with this delicious-looking picture?  It looks like something that I would just love!!!  

Take care.

me too @vabreeze 

Just the kind of special treat to go along with a football game this Fall!

Hopefully @ChiliPepper has one for us!