Respected Contributor

@momtochloe 

I emailed the  Chung egg roll company and asked whether they have changed the recipe.

Also, told them the problems with the ones I just ate, and sent them all the required info so they can respond.

I got an emailed reply thanking me and saying I'll hear from them soon.  (It's the weekend and maybe customer service folks aren't on duty.)

Really disapponted in all this, especially because I've been praising their product to other people.

Stay tuned !!  I'll post if and when I get a reply.

Honored Contributor

Greetings everyone

I hope you're feeling better @mustang66lady  and @Writer with Flair 

Vacation has started with lots of salon appointments and errands so far.

I will add my Heart for Nordstrom.  Since they closed the one near me, it's an effort to get to the big mall now.  I had to return a pair of shoes because they sent me two different sizes.  

I had lunch in the cafe, which was excellent.  They've revamped since the last time I had lunch there and it's expensive but excellent.

I'm hoping to get some other errands done early this week.

I'm watching the weather around the nation and would like to go some place warm if I can find nice weather somewhere with something fun to do.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Good evening Ladies!!!

Happy, happy Finally Friday!

Got DD back to school. Dang, that girl had STUFF!!!

Crazy busy week. Lots of changes at work. Things are very unsettled right now - makes me uneasy.

Time for a beverage & off to bed.

Chili,

Glad you were able to spend some time with your DD.  I hope she is enjoing school.

I'm praying that things settle down at work for you soon so you can relax.

Respected Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Greetings everyone

I hope you're feeling better @mustang66lady  and @Writer with Flair 

Vacation has started with lots of salon appointments and errands so far.

I will add my Heart for Nordstrom.  Since they closed the one near me, it's an effort to get to the big mall now.  I had to return a pair of shoes because they sent me two different sizes.  

I had lunch in the cafe, which was excellent.  They've revamped since the last time I had lunch there and it's expensive but excellent.

I'm hoping to get some other errands done early this week.

I'm watching the weather around the nation and would like to go some place warm if I can find nice weather somewhere with something fun to do.  

Hi, VaBelle,

Glad you are getting to take some time off.  I hope that you find something  fun to do in warmer climes. 

That two different sizes of shoes in one box was pretty weird.  I guess there's somebody out there who has two different size feet.

Respected Contributor

Dear Mustang,

I hope that you are getting better.  Mr. Writer and I certainly are praying for you.  Take care, dear friend.

Respected Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@novamc1 wrote:

@momtochloe 

I emailed the  Chung egg roll company and asked whether they have changed the recipe.

Also, told them the problems with the ones I just ate, and sent them all the required info so they can respond.

I got an emailed reply thanking me and saying I'll hear from them soon.  (It's the weekend and maybe customer service folks aren't on duty.)

Really disapponted in all this, especially because I've been praising their product to other people.

Stay tuned !!  I'll post if and when I get a reply.

Novamc,

What a bummer that the last batch of egg rolls were so disappointing.  I'm hoping that it was a one time quality control issue. 

Be sure to let us know what the customer service people tell you when they contact you next week.

Respected Contributor

tiny 2,

I hope that you are having a restful and restorative weekend.  You continue to be in Mr. Writer and my prayers.

Respected Contributor

mtc,

I hope you are having a pleasant weekend.  What's the weather like out your way?  We are having a little bit warmer weather (50's and 60's) in the daytime this week--which is a little warmer than usual.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Monday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Another drizzly Monday!

My new grandson is due the end of February.

They are going to name him Noah....so we should have expected a flood?

That is what the kids woke up to Sat. Morning.  At least 3 ft of water in a jammed with stuff/laundry/junk basement!  The plug for the sump pump failed and it didn't run at all.

No bad weather, just lots of water from the melting snow.  Couldn't have failed at a worse time.

6 Adults and 5 hours later...we had it under control. 

Not a fun weekend for us!