Honored Contributor

@novamc1

No kidding!  Our gas is already 2.79!  Stinking NYS taxes really hike our gas up!

I actually don't think I have ever bought Filet.  It is something I get in the restaurant cuz steaks (esp expensive ones) always taste better out!

I will have to think b4 I buy....we are not the best steak cookers!

@ChiliPepper

That's okay....I already drank one of those in my 'minds eye' !!!  It was delish!  Way to start my morning!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

That's okay....I already drank one of those in my 'minds eye' !!!  It was delish!  Way to start my morning!

@RespectLife

At least the picture came out. It's really pretty. Too sweet for my taste though.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Morning Everyone!

Next week at Aldi's

Huntington Home Candles  7 oz  $6.99

Huntington Home wax melts   $1.69

I know I am banned from buying candles but just wondering if anyone has tried these?

@Writer with Flair

I don't know if you have aldi's but next week they have a 3-1 Groomer by Visage.  Only $19.99

Shaver, callous remover, Epilator all one unit w/ different heads.  Corded.

I am not familiar w/ the brand.

Just wanted to let you guys know...

also, Filet Mignon starts next Wednesday...$12.99/lb.

Is that a good price?  Anyone try?

@Writer with Flairhere is a picture of that epilator with accessories:

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Morning Everyone!

Next week at Aldi's

Huntington Home Candles  7 oz  $6.99

Huntington Home wax melts   $1.69

I know I am banned from buying candles but just wondering if anyone has tried these?

@Writer with Flair

I don't know if you have aldi's but next week they have a 3-1 Groomer by Visage.  Only $19.99

Shaver, callous remover, Epilator all one unit w/ different heads.  Corded.

I am not familiar w/ the brand.

Just wanted to let you guys know...

also, Filet Mignon starts next Wednesday...$12.99/lb.

Is that a good price?  Anyone try?

@RespectLifeI have purchased candles from Aldi and they are very nice especially for the price.  Nice fragrances, well worth the money.  That wax melter coming up is adorable and very different.

I just got back from there and snagged the shoes (please note, these run small.  They barely fit me and I am a small 7.  I am going to go back either tomorrow or Friday and see if they have any 8's left and if they fit better but they are nice shoes for the money.  The sock liners also featured are very nice and have little gel pads to hold them up (I am just not a big fan of wearing shoes without some kind of sock).

Lots and lots of gardening stuff out, everything looked terrific.  Lots of folks buying their hanging baskets too.  I had the nerve to buy a yoga top and the last half gallon of moosetracks (on sale).  Let's face it, the grocery cart police should have stopped me and told me something needs to get put back . . .

Shopping animated emoticon
Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Raspeberry White Choocolate Truffle Cocktail

Pure decadence in cocktail form.

@ChiliPepperthank you for this refreshing drink as it was already 68 degrees when I got up at 4am so needless to say the cranky pants are stuck to me today.  For those that have been waiting for this weather, it is here my friends!  

Happy in the sun animated emoticon
Honored Contributor

And thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts and prayers for my friend and her family.  Again, sorry I just kind of unloaded like that but it was such a shock and they are such good people with so much going on . . . sigh.

Bless you, I am so thankful for you all!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35thanks so much for that cushion recommendation as the price just dropped in my Amazon cart so it is on it's way along with some of those Green Gobbler thingies that @RespectLife recommended.  @ChiliPepper hope your drain is still behaving!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I was going to ask you if the shoe liners had the gel strips!

One pkg I got of Peds from Wally didn't...and NOPE....they didn't stay up at all!

I wore those things all winter inside my boots.  My DIL always wears them so I thought I would try them.

I don't think I put on real sox all winter...just the liners!

Well, I had to try them.... a pair of cute boots I ordered last fall....that I shouldn't have ordered last fall.....ran slightly small.  I would never had been able to wear them w/ my thick sox....so I tried the liners.....

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Uh oh!  The candles are nice?  I better keep my SCHNAAZ, SNOCKER, HONKER, ITALIANO BEAK outta the candle aisle!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe

I was going to ask you if the shoe liners had the gel strips!

One pkg I got of Peds from Wally didn't...and NOPE....they didn't stay up at all!

I wore those things all winter inside my boots.  My DIL always wears them so I thought I would try them.

I don't think I put on real sox all winter...just the liners!

Well, I had to try them.... a pair of cute boots I ordered last fall....that I shouldn't have ordered last fall.....ran slightly small.  I would never had been able to wear them w/ my thick sox....so I tried the liners.....

@RespectLifethe liners are very nice and come in all black or a nude/black combo.  In the winter, I like wearing those socks that just barely reach your ankle (no leg/ankle covering whatsoever) and Aldi still has those too but they are a bit too bright for me.