Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy FInally Friday my friends . . . Heart

Ok, today is grocery day so I can't wait to dig through the bags to see what exactly showed up.  Well actually that's not quite true as I don't even remember exactly what I ordered but I do vaguely recall ordering one of those (to date) elusive Jennie-O boneless turkey breasts in the cooking bag.  I have been trying to grab one of those for a couple of years (at least) but always seem to miss it when it's on sale so I thought I would try it again.  You should be able to hear my shriek of delight all the way by you should I find one nestled amongst the bags . . . Smiley Very Happy

@tiny 2  how are you feeling my friend?  Has that swelling gone down?  Hope you and all our Kitchenette friends are doing well and feeling fine for the upcoming weekend.  Be well everybody!  Heart

eta:  SSSSSHHHHHHRRRRRRIIIIIEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!  It's in the bag, it's in the bag . . . oh gosh and I was beginning to think Jennie-O was just messing with me . . . hee!

@momtochloeand Kitchenettes Good Morning!!!! I need one of Chili Peppers drinks.

Yay!!! I have a turkey in the freezer that I need to thaw and cook. I need to order some extra bags for my vacuum sealer though because it will be too much for one time. I saw a show on PBS that the Chef cut the turkey in parts and made dramatically different dishes with each section. Let me know if you like the turkey and the size. I like the idea of boneless too.

I have a headache from hours of the tornado scare. There was nothing but that on TV. The vaccines missed from the shutdowns yesterday are going to be given today in most places. It was really stressful waiting for it to hit.

Most of my posts and Writers were deleted for a link. I don't remember a link except for a photo of a truly giant cinnamon bun but there must have been. The line of storms went around me but surely did hit hard in some other areas, my home town and my nieces town were hit hard and big trucks overturned on the highway. I am not able to get in touch with them right now. We have heavy wind now but normal. Have a great weekend everyone and @momtochloe  report back on the turkey. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy FInally Friday my friends . . . Heart

Ok, today is grocery day so I can't wait to dig through the bags to see what exactly showed up.  Well actually that's not quite true as I don't even remember exactly what I ordered but I do vaguely recall ordering one of those (to date) elusive Jennie-O boneless turkey breasts in the cooking bag.  I have been trying to grab one of those for a couple of years (at least) but always seem to miss it when it's on sale so I thought I would try it again.  You should be able to hear my shriek of delight all the way by you should I find one nestled amongst the bags . . . Smiley Very Happy

@tiny 2  how are you feeling my friend?  Has that swelling gone down?  Hope you and all our Kitchenette friends are doing well and feeling fine for the upcoming weekend.  Be well everybody!  Heart

eta:  SSSSSHHHHHHRRRRRRIIIIIEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!  It's in the bag, it's in the bag . . . oh gosh and I was beginning to think Jennie-O was just messing with me . . . hee!

@momtochloe 

I heard that Jennie can be QUITE the prankster!

Glad you finally beat her and got your Turkey chest!

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@tiny 2 

For some reason, we are no longer allow to post links..even if they are just for recipes.

I always used to...but I had one deleted recently.

@Writer with Flair link to the Giant Honey Bun Cake was deleted...so if you 'quoted' that post...it would get deleted too.

I guess we have to share our recipes by 'cutting and pasting' from now on.

Luckily, I snagged it before it was poofed!  I might have 'quoted' it too cuz I don't see my posting thanking her.

I don't do yeast but I want to give this one a try.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@tiny 2 

For some reason, we are no longer allow to post links..even if they are just for recipes.

@Writer with Flair link to the Giant Honey Bun Cake was deleted...so if you 'quoted' that post...it would get deleted too.

Luckily, I snagged it before it was poofed!  I might have 'quoted' it too cuz I don't see my posting thanking her.

@Respectlife @Writer with Flair, Writer posted a request for the recipe on the RS and lovinglife answered with the recipe and that it was on the pillsbury site under Giant Cinnamon roll. You can see a photo there of it with photo instructions plus tons and tons of recipes sweet and savory to do with those things. I had no idea.Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@tiny 2 

@Respectlife @Writer with Flair, Writer posted a request for the recipe on the RS and lovinglife answered with the recipe and that it was on the pillsbury site under Giant Cinnamon roll. You can see a photo there of it with photo instructions plus tons and tons of recipes sweet and savory to do with those things. I had no idea.Woman Surprised

Good to know.  Let us know if you make any of those recipes.

Respected Contributor

tiny 2,

How are you feeling on the first day of Spring?

71+] Beautiful Spring Wallpapers on WallpaperSafari

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Souper Sunday and a very Happy Birthday to our friend @Writer with Flair !  May your day be as beautiful as you are lovely lady . . . Heart

See the source image

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

Today is  SPECIAL day!

No, not just free shipping...better!

Happy birthday 🎂  @Writer with Flair !

May you be blessed today and always as you are such a Blessing to us!!

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair 

Happy, happy birthday!!!