Honored Contributor

Happy Wednesday everybody!

Braidbar Primary 6 Blog

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Oh my gosh @Writer with Flair  @RespectLife it's on Poshmark!:

Terry Lewis Classic Luxuries Jackets & Coats | Terry Lewis Classic Luxury Faux  Fur Coat | Poshmark

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

Ok, K-Team and especially @tiny 2 - I have a confession.  I no longer dust my electric PC.   It became a gift to our middle DD a couple of weeks ago.  I felt since she is single and works a lot and is a body builder, it would benefit her more than sitting on a shelf.  So I gifted her and she has already used it a few times.  She couldn't believe she could put frozen chicken in it and less than a half hour later, her chicken was done.   Since she likes to spend Sunday afternoons prepping food for her week, this will help her a lot.  And I'm glad to use that spot on the shelf for something else!   

@mustang66lady  I am still dusting however MJ12 left me a recipe for ham and beans over on the Kitchen forum that looks pretty easy. I am determined to do it very soon, in the garage, or on the patio, or maybe the front porch at the other end, or the lower patio etc.etc.etc.  No I really am going to do it. There will be an announcement if I don't blow myself up.Woman Happy

TEE HEE @tiny 2 

I will be waiting for the annoucement!  I bet you will find, just like @mustang66lady  daughter, that the thing is pretty easy, safe and cool to use!  LOL

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT . . . You go girl, you will be happy you did!  Smiley Very Happy

@tiny 2 

@RespectLife 

Respect and I are right behind you . . . 

Hazmat Suits Market Share, Trends 2020 Global Size, Growth, Opportunities,  Key Players, Revenue, Statistics, Business Insights, Competitive Analysis  With Regional Forecast to 2025 | Medgadget

@momtochloeLOLLOLLOLLOLWoman LOLWoman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

STUNNING!

Mine is a similar design only in a leopard type print.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

@Writer with Flair 

Ummm...well actually, I DO!

They are a pair of purple sequin shooties from Kathy Van Zeeland when she was dabbling into footwear! 

Not quite sequins...but def sparkles decorating the side of the back heels!  LOL!   I still have them and wear them when Purple shoes are in order!

They are kinda flats...only a 2.5" heel!

Respect,

Congrats on having those Purple Blingy Shoes!  I bet they would go with everything from a chic Norman Norrell sequin evening dress  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Norman Norell | Colette Blog

.   .   .   .   .   .   to a festive parade float.

Floral Sheeting - Photo Gallery: Parade Floats

As the old saying goes, "You ain't  got a thing if you ain't got that bling!" (Wasn't it Phyllis Diller who said this?)  Love her lime green shooties!  (see below)

Phyllis Diller: comic pioneer in go-go boots | The Star

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

Terry Lewis Classic Luxuries Jackets & Coats | Terry Lewis Classic Luxury Faux  Fur Coat | Poshmark

mtc,

That is such a GORGEOUS coat!  Do you still have it?  If you do, I would recommend what the Wealthy Women in Dallas do.  When the temperature gets into the 60's, they start wearing their furs.  Why not?  Wear 'em if you've got 'em (paraphrased from Mel Brooks' "Spaceballs.")

Respected Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

Ok, K-Team and especially @tiny 2 - I have a confession.  I no longer dust my electric PC.   It became a gift to our middle DD a couple of weeks ago.  I felt since she is single and works a lot and is a body builder, it would benefit her more than sitting on a shelf.  So I gifted her and she has already used it a few times.  She couldn't believe she could put frozen chicken in it and less than a half hour later, her chicken was done.   Since she likes to spend Sunday afternoons prepping food for her week, this will help her a lot.  And I'm glad to use that spot on the shelf for something else!   

@mustang66lady  I am still dusting however MJ12 left me a recipe for ham and beans over on the Kitchen forum that looks pretty easy. I am determined to do it very soon, in the garage, or on the patio, or maybe the front porch at the other end, or the lower patio etc.etc.etc.  No I really am going to do it. There will be an announcement if I don't blow myself up.Woman Happy

TEE HEE @tiny 2 

I will be waiting for the annoucement!  I bet you will find, just like @mustang66lady  daughter, that the thing is pretty easy, safe and cool to use!  LOL

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT . . . You go girl, you will be happy you did!  Smiley Very Happy

@tiny 2 

@RespectLife 

Respect and I are right behind you . . . 

Hazmat Suits Market Share, Trends 2020 Global Size, Growth, Opportunities,  Key Players, Revenue, Statistics, Business Insights, Competitive Analysis  With Regional Forecast to 2025 | Medgadget

@momtochloeLOLLOLLOLLOLWoman LOLWoman Surprised

Ditto that!  Too funny!

Laughing cats.gif

Honored Contributor

Thankful this Thursday and EVERY DAY to Him who gives us strength.

Blessed that we are all relatively healthy!

May He continue to keep us safe and guide us!

Hugs to the K Team!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Souper Saturday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

My Saturday mornings used to be lit 🔥 with these guys. 😂😂 | SteemPeak

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

mtc,

That is such a GORGEOUS coat!  Do you still have it?  If you do, I would recommend what the Wealthy Women in Dallas do.  When the temperature gets into the 60's, they start wearing their furs.  Why not?  Wear 'em if you've got 'em (paraphrased from Mel Brooks' "Spaceballs.")

@Writer with Flair 

@RespectLife 

Sadly no I had to donate it when I moved but it was a lovely coat (as was everything from Terri Lewis's line (thank you Writer!)).  I bought a ton of her stuff when they were throwing it out the door when they pulled the rug out from under her (did the same with Pam McCoy on whatever that channel was called).  Got some just gorgeous coats for next to nothing and I enjoyed every single one!

Oh and I think I forgot to tell you the best part about the TL one . . . it was only $10 . . .  yes I said $10 . . . I actually bought it to toss into the car for the winter in case I had car trouble on the road but my mom and I both gasped when we saw how beautiful it was (the shade of purple was just pitch perfect) . . . Heart