Honored Contributor

Oh goodness @mustang66lady , don't make me laugh like that first thing in the morning when I am drinking my coffee as I just almost splurted it out all over my newly dried out laptop!  Oliver's going to see Santa today and he's bringing receipts, I love that good boy!  Heart

Hee!

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe 

OHHHHH!  I hope you didn't burn yourself with that coffee!  That was one little boy on a mission for sure.  Have not heard from DD yet today but I'm sure they were busy as can be.  Oliver was sure wound up last night.  I'm sure they had a great day and hoping he is deep in sleep after a very important busy day!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Souper Sunday morning my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Don't forget to bundle up today if you head outside:

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper 

My niece had a lockdown at her college on the 18th.  She was close to her car when the notifications went out, so she got in her car and drove home.

It ended up being a non-credible threat and they arrested the boneheads involved.

She felt better sleeping at home that night with her family.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@tiny 2   People truly mean well and think they are helping, but I would like to shake people to their senses sometimes.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Good Blessed Sunday everyone

We had our holiday party on Friday night, so I am done with events (I hope!) until Superbowl.  

We are wrapping up (pun intended) our adopt a family gift drive at the end of next week, but that's just loading the car with the presents and we have a lot of help with that.

Now back to my regular job.

We have a new VP and we are all hoping he changes things back to the way they were.  We'll see what happens in the coming months.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@ChiliPepper 

My niece had a lockdown at her college on the 18th.  She was close to her car when the notifications went out, so she got in her car and drove home.

It ended up being a non-credible threat and they arrested the boneheads involved.

She felt better sleeping at home that night with her family.

@VaBelle35 

OMG, that must have been super scary for your niece and your entire family until you knew for sure she was safe.

I'm glad everything turned out ok for both of our families but reality sure slaps you in the face when things like this happen.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ponies!!!

That's a lot of sweater!!!!!

Honored Contributor

WHOO HOO!!!

FREE SHIPPING!!!

Anyone buy anything???