Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Thankful Thursday my friends . . . Heart

I have so much to be thankful for this week and I thank Him for all his blessings but right now I am most thankful that the laptop I had spilled a bit of water into a while ago has reset itself and is usable again . . . yay!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Hello K-Team!

I'm sorry I am behind again-story of my life!   I am struggling to recover from Thanksgiving and getting Christmas ready.  I didn't even flip my calendar until last evening as I realize our youngest DD's birthday was the third!   We are taking her out to eat for her birthday on Friday and she wants to go to a local BBQ place as we will have Oliver and he wants steak!   Not sure he knows what that is yet but she will do anything that child wants.   

It will be taco weekend this week so will take tacos to my brother on Friday.   We have had garlic Cajun shrimp tacos this week ourselves.   My brother would not appreciate the shrimp tacos though!  

Promise to get caught up with all that is going on with everyone asap.   Pray all are safe, warm, and well fed.  Please keep an eye on your weather to keep yourselves protected.   Glad that @ChiliPepper was able to get Chili Jr. back to school safe and sound and that she will be back home again toot sweet!  Sleep peacefully my friends.  

Oh goodness @mustang66lady  thank you for my first laugh out loud of the day . . . Smiley LOL

Happy birthday to your DD and please enjoy the steaks that dear Oliver has recommended (to be honest there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him either) . . . Heart

Hee!

Honored Contributor

I am very thankful that DH is coming along so well with his knee!

The therapist told him no more cane indoors...he is doing so well, they want him to walk by himself inside.

NOT out in ice and snow.  They are very pleased with the range of motion his knee is achieving!

Thankful to HIM for blessings!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Finally and I think my laptop has finally finished updating it's software Friday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Whew, it's better to be this:

As opposed to this:

Honored Contributor

Oh goodness @momtochloe   That would SO be me!  Although, I wouldn't want to wreck one of my precious heels teaching this computer a lesson!

Here's another LAUGH 'O Day provided to us by @IG

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Getting-Older/m-p/5893993#M1474078

You guys gotta go read this thread! 

Honored Contributor

Ok, why do I get the idea she's got some experience with this?

https://twitter.com/humorandanimals/status/1202938139549020161

Such a sweet girl!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Oh goodness @momtochloe   That would SO be me!  Although, I wouldn't want to wreck one of my precious heels teaching this computer a lesson!

Here's another LAUGH 'O Day provided to us by @IG

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Getting-Older/m-p/5893993#M1474078

You guys gotta go read this thread! 

Oh my goodness @RespectLife  thanks for flagging this, too funny!  My favorites are the diet food one and the shag carpet one . . . HEE!  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I am very thankful that DH is coming along so well with his knee!

The therapist told him no more cane indoors...he is doing so well, they want him to walk by himself inside.

NOT out in ice and snow.  They are very pleased with the range of motion his knee is achieving!

Thankful to HIM for blessings!

Glad he is better. Definitely stay away from the snow and ice.

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

Hello K-Team!

I'm sorry I am behind again-story of my life!   I am struggling to recover from Thanksgiving and getting Christmas ready.  I didn't even flip my calendar until last evening as I realize our youngest DD's birthday was the third!   We are taking her out to eat for her birthday on Friday and she wants to go to a local BBQ place as we will have Oliver and he wants steak!   Not sure he knows what that is yet but she will do anything that child wants.   

It will be taco weekend this week so will take tacos to my brother on Friday.   We have had garlic Cajun shrimp tacos this week ourselves.   My brother would not appreciate the shrimp tacos though!  

Promise to get caught up with all that is going on with everyone asap.   Pray all are safe, warm, and well fed.  Please keep an eye on your weather to keep yourselves protected.   Glad that @ChiliPepper was able to get Chili Jr. back to school safe and sound and that she will be back home again toot sweet!  Sleep peacefully my friends.  

Oh goodness @mustang66lady  thank you for my first laugh out loud of the day . . . Smiley LOL

Happy birthday to your DD and please enjoy the steaks that dear Oliver has recommended (to be honest there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him either) . . . Heart

Hee!

Oh @momtochloe .  That little boy can have whatever he wants in my book too!   Tonight he wanted me to sit by him at dinner which was huge.   He usually wants to sit between his Dad and DD.  He would just snuggle up to me while eating his food which was not steak but a little of every meat they fix plus mac and cheese and some of my cole slaw.  I think I could have picked him up and held him for a bit and he would have fallen asleep.  I would have held him all night.  He is going to see Santa tomorrow and has a handful of sale ads with his Christmas desires marked.   Santa has no idea what is headed his way!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Souper Saturday which for me will be Loaded Baked Potato soup . . . Smiley Happy