Honored Contributor

I'm sorry @tiny 2   I hope Mr. Tiny has relief with the morphine.

Please know you are always, daily in our hearts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Good morning K-Team!!!

Happy, Happy Finally Friday my Feisty Friends!!!

@ChiliPeppermy friend, happy Finally Friday you Feisty Filly you (in all your autumnal glory)!  How goes it today?  Thinking of you and Chili Jr. all the time.

I just got home from the weekend stock up so if anyone needs:

• Chung's egg rolls
  • Planter's Cocktail Peanuts
  • Bay's English Muffins
  • More cans of Reddi Whip than I am willing to admit to buying

Just give me a shout as I am fully stocked and loaded . . . Smiley LOL

@momtochloe 

You keep the peanuts...can I have the rest?  Thanks!

I am going to hunt down those Chungs too!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady 

Hang tightly to His promises!

Will have you covered in prayer as well!

Respected Contributor

Dear Mustang and Tiny 2,

Mr. Writer and I will continue to send up prayer for you and yours.  We will walk through this path with you, dear friends.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Good morning K-Team!!!

Happy, Happy Finally Friday my Feisty Friends!!!

@ChiliPeppermy friend, happy Finally Friday you Feisty Filly you (in all your autumnal glory)!  How goes it today?  Thinking of you and Chili Jr. all the time.

I just got home from the weekend stock up so if anyone needs:

• Chung's egg rolls
  • Planter's Cocktail Peanuts
  • Bay's English Muffins
  • More cans of Reddi Whip than I am willing to admit to buying

Just give me a shout as I am fully stocked and loaded . . . Smiley LOL

@momtochloe 

You keep the peanuts...can I have the rest?  Thanks!

I am going to hunt down those Chungs too!!!!!

@RespectLife @momtochloe @ChiliPepper I'll take the peanuts. LOVE the Peanuts!!! I am looking for the egg rolls too.

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Souper Saturday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2   I am keeping you and Mr. Tiny in my prayers.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

We had quite the rainy day on Wednesday but around 4pm it ended up being a beautiful day.

Not enough rain to eliminate the state wide drought we have, but at least it's something.

Not too cold here yet, but cold enough in the mornings to finally clean my new oven for the first time.  I did a 2 hour cleaning last week and it did nothing, so I am doing a 4 hour cleaning today to see if it actually cleans.

I'm going to be very annoyed if this thing doesn't clean.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@tiny 2 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Thankful Thursday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe  Good morning Kitchenettes. Frog has given me the slip. I hope he is not hanging out in one of my purses or other Woman Frustrated There are no bugs so he might be getting weak. The plumber came by but it was late so he is coming back in a few days.

Oh that rascal @tiny 2 

I could handle him in my purse...as long as he isn't hiding in the toe of a boot!

Sadly, yes, boots are out now.  Bitter winds, cold and raining.  I will be checking all my boots from now on before I jam my foot in there!

We may not have smoke alarms in this office but I am so THANKFUL we have a working furnace cuz it is on today!  What a blessing!  HEAT!

Oh dear my friend @RespectLife  we could never live together.  You have the heat on and I have the balcony door open . . . Smiley Very Happy

@tiny 2  hopefully he was able to make his entranceway an exit and left to hop back to Frogland.  Isn't it about time they hibernate or something?  Either way, I am glad he has relinquished his hold on your bathroom.  How are you and Mr. Tiny doing these days?

@momtochloe @RespectLife @mustang66lady I'm still looking for him but do not have much time for that.

Mr. Tiny is worse. I started giving him small dose of Morphine. We did the first one with the nurse here so he could see how it would affect him. He is taking 1/2 dose for now when he feels he needs it. He had a very good day yesterday until last evening. Keep us in your prayers.

@tiny 2 

Of course we will keep you near in our hearts and prayers.  Happy to read that your DH did get some relief without any bad side effects from the morphine.  

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Saturday everyone.   I hope all are enjoying a pleasant weather fall day.   

Is anyone having problems with deciding what to cook?  I always get stumped meal planning but I am in a real slump right now.  Absolutely nothing sounds good.   We have been on the run so much that it has become norm to eat out or skip a meal and just have a snack.   I keep telling myself that fall foods should be sounding good but when I think of making anything, I kind of get nauseated thinking about it.  I watched The Kitchen this morning and they had a guest on who made a dish with shrimp, kale, butternut squash, quinoa, and a sauce.   It looked so good but the thought of smelling it as it cooks is extremely unappetizing.  I think just about everyone in this area is suffering with sinus and allergies and I think maybe that is why nothing sounds good.