Honored Contributor

Oh goodness @tiny 2 I am so sorry.  I know it can be so difficult to get folks to where they need to go when they have challenges plus you have oxygen tanks to deal with.  I am glad facilities are getting better at having a system in place to help and God bless that young man that came to lend you a hand as that had to be so hard on both of you.  How are you both feeling now?  Is your migraine on the mend?  I do hope today goes well and you each have a peaceful and restful couple of days my friend . . . Heart

Respected Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@tiny 2 

Goodness it sounds like a terrible doctor's visit!   I'm so glad you found some help getting your DH in the office for his visit.  I hope you both have many quiet days for the sake of you both.  And I hope your migraine goes away soon.  Those are miserable.  I don't know how you were able to drive after developing it at the doctor's office.  Do what you need to do to get relief and take care of you as well as your DH.

@mustang66lady@momtochloe, I took the back way home to avoid traffic but it was difficult. I always back into the garage to make it easier on DH getting in and out but I was afraid I would hit the sides so he had to get out on the wall side. The shuttle thing was great and I will be able to call ahead and make arrangements for them to meet us every time. It will be so much easier on both of us.

Honored Contributor

Good morning K-Team!!!

Happy, happy Sunny but Cold Monday!

No new snow in the forecast so things are looking up.

How are things in your world?

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Absolutely @mustang66lady 

Prayers!!

When you have time, check out V36230

Shark Multi-Surface Steam Mop

Or did you already get a floor cleaner?  This was shown in one of the now 16 pages of New Products they have everyday and I thought of you.

Thanks @RespectLife !

So, do you have this floor cleaner?   I love my Shark products but have not had a steam mop before from them; all I have owned was Hahn.   When I went to that Shark  product, V36177 popped up and wonder if it might be a better product?  To be honest, I'm not sure what I want except I would love to have my original Hahn cleaner back but it is no longer available.  

Happy Monday my friends!   I am tardy as usual!

@ChiliPepper   Do we really have to work to get a paycheck?  Zeesh, I have other things I'd rather do!

@mustang66lady 

I do not have this particular Shark that Q Bird is carrying.

I have the Shark Genius from BBB which I would highly recommend.  Those pups and their muddy, wet paws!  We use it once a week or more!  TheGenius was a little more $$ but ya always have those coupons and free shipping!!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@momtochloe 

What's up in Chicago this fine day?   It is partly cloudy here in The Lou with predicitons of rain.  We received light rain in the night but not enough to upset the apple cart as it is.  Hope you all are staying dry up there, otherwise it will be down the IL river into the Mississippi around Grafton, IL which is already flooding some.

Have you purchased anything from the cooking shows you have seen?   I watched a little with Carolyn and Geoffry Zakarian-am still thinking about that 9x13 cast iron pan.  Last I looked, it hadn't sold out and think DH might like it for the smoker.  He's at football right now so will wait 'till he gets home.  

@mustang66lady 

That was the only thing that tempted me all day, although I had limited watching.

I just rec'd his 8" non-stick cast iron skillet...which still remains in the box....WHAT???  Am I turning into you guys?   LOL

His stuff has great reviews.  I can't wait to check it out...it is either light as a feather cast iron or they forgot to put it in the box....cuz that box is light!

I already have reg cast iron of the next 2 sizes of skillets, darn it all.  I would love to replace w/ his non-stick but can't justify since I have no one to gift the old beasts too.

Neither of my girls will ever put up w/  cast iron care!

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2 

I am so thankful you were able to have your DH picked up and transported!  Many of our clinics and hospitals do that now...but sometimes the lines are so long you can't get down the street!

Praying for peace and calm for you all!!

Honored Contributor

Low Sodium alert!

Wegman's now carries their own brand of Low Sodium Chix STOCK (not just broth).

It only has 75 grams of sodium in a large 32 oz carton!!!

@VaBelle35  I know you are a good girl and make your own...but if you get in a pinch...

I am going to try it tonight.

Sorry, I know all of you don't have Wegman's.  I just wanted to point out this new product.

I use a lot of Chix stock!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Writer with Flair wrote:

:

@momtochloe 

Ever since I watched a Rachel Ray holiday show (Thanksgiving in 60 Minutes) several years ago where she made her dressing in muffin pans, I have done that with meatloaf as well.  I like that I can pop those little dressing or meatloaf "muffins" in the freezer and pull out single servings when we need tham.  Also, I like that they both get crispier on all sides when cooked in the muffin pans 'cause I LOVE ME SOME CRISPY!

@Writer with Flair, Yes Ma'am, Amen on the CrispyWoman Very Happy!!!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Tuesday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Low Sodium alert!

Wegman's now carries their own brand of Low Sodium Chix STOCK (not just broth).

It only has 75 grams of sodium in a large 32 oz carton!!!

@VaBelle35  I know you are a good girl and make your own...but if you get in a pinch...

I am going to try it tonight.

Sorry, I know all of you don't have Wegman's.  I just wanted to point out this new product.

I use a lot of Chix stock!!!!

I have not seen it, but I will look.  I know several things marked "low sodium" have actually more sodium than the regular version, so I always compare.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN