Respected Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe

Oh, I'm so sorry for your friends daughter!!! That must be devastating for her. 

How long were they together? In hindsite, were there signs?

I know everyone will think it will be the best in the long run because his heart wasn't in it, it's better now before she wasted years on him, better now before there are children involved etc. etc. But she will not see that now through her pain.

Thank you @ChiliPepper and all my Kitchenette friends.  They were together for a while but he blindsided her by packing up his stuff while she was out of town.  I'm just angry he continued down this path and now they can't get their money back.  Both families are devastated and bewildered.  

Sorry if I got a little overwrought in my first post, I was just so shocked and saddened for such a terrific family.  Bless you my friends . . . Heart

Okay, I don't mean to be judgemental...but that is the LOWEST OF LOW to pull a Baltimore Colts and sneak out like that.

What a gutless bum.

Sounds like it is about time to use some of those great sayings from Medieval English.  As we all know, can't nobody do a put down like those M.E.'s can.  Here goes:

" A pox on you, you mentinutated **bedswerver!   

Thy vile canker-blossom'd countenance curdles milk and sours beer. 

May ***murfles reign over your countenance forever!"

*mentinutated =  prone to change one's mind

**bedswerver = maritally unfaithful person

***murfles = particularly disgusting pimples or pustules

That's all I got.

Shakespeare.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Writer with Flair wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe

I know everyone will think it will be the best in the long run because his heart wasn't in it, it's better now before she wasted years on him, better now before there are children involved etc. etc. But she will not see that now through her pain.

Thank you @ChiliPepper and all my Kitchenette friends.  They were together for a while but he blindsided her by packing up his stuff while she was out of town.  I'm just angry he continued down this path and now they can't get their money back.  Both families are devastated and bewildered.  

Sorry if I got a little overwrought in my first post, I was just so shocked and saddened for such a terrific family.  Bless you my friends . . . Heart

Okay, I don't mean to be judgemental...but that is the LOWEST OF LOW to pull a Baltimore Colts and sneak out like that.

What a gutless bum.

Sounds like it is about time to use some of those great sayings from Medieval English.  As we all know, can't nobody do a put down like those M.E.'s can.  Here goes:

That's all I got.

Shakespeare.png

@Writer with Flair

Me thinks you "got" a lot!   Well said!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy very Warm Wednesday my friends . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Morning Everyone!

Next week at Aldi's

Huntington Home Candles  7 oz  $6.99

Huntington Home wax melts   $1.69

I know I am banned from buying candles but just wondering if anyone has tried these?

@Writer with Flair

I don't know if you have aldi's but next week they have a 3-1 Groomer by Visage.  Only $19.99

Shaver, callous remover, Epilator all one unit w/ different heads.  Corded.

I am not familiar w/ the brand.

Just wanted to let you guys know...

also, Filet Mignon starts next Wednesday...$12.99/lb.

Is that a good price?  Anyone try?

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@ChiliPeppermy friend, let me help you with those what could considered to be noocks and crannies plus it blows away those pesty eyebrow hairs:

Lady Shave and Mini Trimmer

mtc,

What brand is this?  I got my new Bed Bath and Beyond catalog yesterday and guess what was on the front cover?  Yes.  Hair removal devices.  Respect already told me about her epilator, so I thought I'd ask you about your device.

@Writer with Flair

I buy the Panasonic from Amazon. Looks almost identical to this picture and is pink.

It is the best one I have tried.

Thanks for letting me know.  Do you happen to have the model number.  I did not see anything exactly like that.  Thanks for your help.

@Writer with Flair

I don't think they will let me post the link, so try looking for this: 

Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer for Women, with Pivoting Head and Eyebrow Trimmer Attachments, Battery-

It is only $14.99 and is pink

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe

What a gutless bum.

That's all I got.

Shakespeare.png

LOL @Writer with Flair

I love it!  Much more eloquently said that what was really on my mind!!!

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife

About the price of filet mignon......seems to me I've often seen it at $11.99 a pound.  However, food prices in general and especially meat prices seem to be much higher now than even a few weeks ago.

Kroger's weekly ad  lists  boneless beef chuck roast at $5.99 a pound, when it was $3.98 the last time I bought one.  

Perhaps we can thank the escalating gasoline prices for some food  price increases.  Dunno.

Anyway, stay tuned.  The economy seems to be "going something" right now, with a flattening interest rate curve which some experts say has historically been a predictor of a coming recession.

Honored Contributor

National-Truffle-Day-May-2-1024x512.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Raspeberry White Choocolate Truffle Cocktail

Pure decadence in cocktail form.

Honored Contributor

Ok, it doesn't want to let me fix that recipe!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................