Esteemed Contributor

Hey Chili,

I didn't get to Aldi's this week but if ours has those pillows, would you like me to get you one or two?   I could mail them to you!  Can't make a promise that ours will have them, but no problem snagging you one or two if they do!  Let me know.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Tee hee @ChiliPepper I'll be shocked if I ever make home made stuffing but you never know . . . any chance they'll let you go home early today?

@momtochloe

No such luck!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady

Good evening mustang! Happy Almost Thanksgiving!!!

Wow!!! That's a lot of food, nice variety!!!

I hope your little guy is feeling better.

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

Hey Chili,

I didn't get to Aldi's this week but if ours has those pillows, would you like me to get you one or two?   I could mail them to you!  Can't make a promise that ours will have them, but no problem snagging you one or two if they do!  Let me know.

@mustang66lady

Awwwwww, thank you! That is so sweet!!!

I ended up finding a zebra one I got from QVC a long time ago when I was in my cellar looking for Thanksgiving dishes.

Use what I have instead of buying more right??? 

Thank you so much for the offer though!

Honored Contributor

Well, I have some things made & other components chopped & ready to go tomorrow.

I think I'll peel my potatoes & then call it a night.

Have a peaceful, restful evening my friends!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@VaBelle35 what happened to that original male judge?  I liked him and was surprised when I tuned in and he was gone . . . Smiley Sad

@momtochloe  I wasn't watching back then.  Today's male judge is the only one I've know.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Kitchenettes, if you are decorating this weekend and are looking for some festive programming, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel is running a yule log with not only great songs but also have lots of adorable furbabies . . . squeeee!

@momtochloe  What I like about it is that the fireplace is decorated for Fall not Christmas.

While there is no "Thanksgiving" music, I'd probably mute it and listen to something else.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Good morning and a very Happy, Blessed and Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday to all of you (including those who read here but don't comment).

It was a chilly start to the day but beautifully sunny.

Since my turkey is so small, it will only take 3ish hours unstuffed, so I don't need to put it in until about noon.  

I'm doing some Black Friday shopping and a organizing so I can figure out what I need to buy for me, the house and for Christmas decorating.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Well in spite of my best (or maybe I should say worst) efforts the turkey came out moist and the TJ stuffing is very good.  Needless to say, I am pleasantly shocked . . . I hope you all are having a wonderful day and that you all get a well deserved rest sometime today!

I am now watching a Chicagoland classic that takes me back to my childhood.  I will take this over any dessert, goodness does this take me back . . . . squeeee!

Enjoy the day my friends.  Be well safe and well fed!