Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper

@RespectLife

Sigh . . . I've kind of lost track of PR in the last few weeks but based on what I have watched I like Kentaro the best.  I am pretty sure Brandon is going to win which is fine as his garments were always well constructed although I have never been a fan of his vision (aside from that cold weather ensemble).  Thank you for the reminder Chili as I probably would have forgotten about it altogether!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper on my way wandering around QVC I found this As Is cast iron cookset and thought of you.  The item number is K307754 and it's a great price for that many cast iron pieces.  I vaguely recall you being interested in some cast iron pieces so I thought maybe you would want to take a peek . . . Chef animated emoticon

Honored Contributor

Attn Aldi shoppers . . . I very highly recommend their French Vanilla ground coffee if you are so inclined . . . goodness, I slurped up two cups in a heartbeat and have added it to my permanent Aldi shopping list . . . Sipping emoticon (Drinking smileys)

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@ChiliPepper on my way wandering around QVC I found this As Is cast iron cookset and thought of you.  The item number is K307754 and it's a great price for that many cast iron pieces.  I vaguely recall you being interested in some cast iron pieces so I thought maybe you would want to take a peek . . . Chef animated emoticon

@momtochloe

Thank you!!! I'll check it out.

Wow!!! You have a great memory LOL!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @momtochloe

My entire schedule is upside down starting yesterday thru Black Friday!   I have been doing all the laundry today, had to take Buster to the vet for his lyme disease booster, and finish cleaning house.  Tomorrow is the first of the big FRY-Days!  We will fry 5 turkeys tomorrow, then 5 on Saturday.  Everything has to be hot when we take it to church Sunday morning and somewhere in the middle of all this, I will have to make a roaster pan of dressing.  I am buying pies at SAM's to donate because my small oven only holds so much at a time!  LOL!

I still have whatever I had-this is week 4.  I have audible wheezing, especially in the evening and at night.  Never any fever.  And I still cough although not any where near as much as I was but when I do cough, it is quite a spell!  It took my brother a solid month to get over it, my grandson took about 6 weeks-about everyone I know here has it except DH!  Will try to keep it downstate!

I have not tried the French Vanilla coffee at Aldi's-I usually get the donut store blend so will have to pick up the vanilla and give it a try!  Did you order your goodies from Trader Joes, or do you already have them purchased?   Wouldn't want you to miss out as I have to admit, things sound pretty tasty at Casa MTC for Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

Oh @mustang66lady I wish I lived closer to you and could donate the use of my oven as all it has been good for pretty much is storage for sheet pans . . . Smiley Sad

I will be heading over to TJ's early next week and hopefully they will have what I would like for Thanksgiving.  If not, I love their Orange or Teriyaki Chicken so that would do in a pinch as both are beyond yum . . . tee hee!

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Please I beg of you, lock me in my house so I don't buy this for Thanksgiving:

14-Slice Variety Cheesecake Pack

I do love me some cheesecake . . . Eating a whole cake emoticon (Eating smileys)

eta:  we need to add that French Vanilla coffee to my list of no-no's as I guzzled down so many cups this afternoon I won't be able to go to sleep untll Saturday . . . Hot coffee emoticon (Drinking smileys)

Honored Contributor
I'll be back to post and update on the potluck and the HOA annual meeting. But in my official duties as poster of free cable, here is your latest list: Here’s who’s showing the free preview this weekend. If you know your provider is and don’t see them on the list, please leave a comment. Dish Network DirecTV Frontier FIOS and Frontier Vantage Verizon FIOS AT&T U-Verse
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Please I beg of you, lock me in my house so I don't buy this for Thanksgiving:

14-Slice Variety Cheesecake Pack

I do love me some cheesecake . . . Eating a whole cake emoticon (Eating smileys)

eta:  we need to add that French Vanilla coffee to my list of no-no's as I guzzled down so many cups this afternoon I won't be able to go to sleep untll Saturday . . . Hot coffee emoticon (Drinking smileys)

Oh @momtochloe!

I started laughing so hard, I had a coughing fit!-It was worth it though!   You do know you can freeze that cheesecake and take out one slice at a time, right?  Of course if you are going to guzzle coffee like that, you might not be able to handle eating just one slice a day or so!   Back away from the coffee-at least for the rest of today!

We will refrigerate the carved turkeys and DH will put them in his smoker to warm up on Sunday-I may have to warm one or two up on my oven before or after I bake the dressing and I do have a nesco roaster I could pull out to warm turkey in if need be but it would still be fun to live near each other!  If you smell turkey frying tomorrow or Saturday, the wind is coming from the South!

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:
I'll be back to post and update on the potluck and the HOA annual meeting. But in my official duties as poster of free cable, here is your latest list: Here’s who’s showing the free preview this weekend. If you know your provider is and don’t see them on the list, please leave a comment. Dish Network DirecTV Frontier FIOS and Frontier Vantage Verizon FIOS AT&T U-Verse

@VaBelle35 gee I'm shocked that Comcast isn't listed . . . not.