Honored Contributor

Hiya @ChiliPepper I just melted when I saw those kitties on that heating pad!  Where I used to live we didn't have any roaming around for the most part but that picture just touched my heart . . . I would have had a dozen out there if the need existed . . . sleeping kitten smiley

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe

OMG, a heating pad for the kitties????

Is it that cold already???

So, did someone just leave it out on the sidewalk or something????

How sweet & kind - they look so happy!!!!!

@ChiliPepper I don't know as I found this via Twitter but God bless whomever it was that plugged in that heating pad . . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Blessings to you all this wonderful Thursday!  It is as dark as can be outside, very gloomy but I know HE is shining down on us all!!

@VaBelle35

Your events always sound so wonderful.  Makes me a little jealous I work at a tiny company.  We eat pizza in the mechanics garage every Dec.  That is the extent of our events!  LOL

I am having terrible computer problems again....so I hope I can get this question typed b4 it goes fritzy on me again...

Is this weekend too early to buy potatoes for Thanksgiving day  (raw ones)?  They will be okay til next Thursday, won't they?

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

I am having terrible computer problems again....so I hope I can get this question typed b4 it goes fritzy on me again...

Is this weekend too early to buy potatoes for Thanksgiving day  (raw ones)?  They will be okay til next Thursday, won't they?

@RespectLife

Yes, the potatoes should be fine. 

Mine last for months sometimes in my cellar. I keep them in one of those stack up storage baskets which has plenty of holes so air can get to them. I never leave them in the sealed up plastic bag.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper

Good to know!  Thanks!

If I buy in a plastic bag, I will be sure to remove them!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

My vases cames today!  Didn't have a chance to open them.

Just ran home during lunch to let the dogs out.

Can't wait to see them!

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Kitchenettes!

There is sun peeking out and I am able to be here - not sure I do this and it not be dark outside!   

@momtochloe

You are killing me with the dog and cat pics!  Oliver is a sweetheart and that cat laying on its' back is too much!  Yes, those kitties on the heating pad are living at the Ritz for sure!

@RespectLife

Sorry you are having computer problems-we have been having server problems.  Things seem to be ok so far today.

Yes, your potatoes will be fine until Thursday-like @ChiliPepper said, take them out of the plastic bag and either lay them out in the basement or some other cool, dark place-not the refrigerator.  They need air to circulate around them. Putting them in a basket or container with holes in it like a large colander also works.   I have been known to take the potatoes down to the basement and just rip open the entire bag, allowing the potatoes to lay on top of the bag if I knew I would be using them in a few days.  Never had problems.

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

@VaBelle35

Project Runway tonight.

I believe its the finale isn't it???

Who are you thinking will win???

I know the judges just LOVE Brandon. To me all the bagginess & straps are all the same 'ole - same 'ole but he is adored by the judges it seems.

Margarita's fashions are too tropical/resort for NY Fashion Week IMO.

Kentaro is hit or miss.

I hope Ayana has added a little bit of color to her looks - you know how the judges love color. Her preview looks were very drab (color wise).

Ayana or Brandon is my guess.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@momtochloe

My vases cames today!  Didn't have a chance to open them.

Just ran home during lunch to let the dogs out.

Can't wait to see them!

Oh yay @RespectLife I so hope they look great when you get them out of the box and that they go with the furniture in your room . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @mustang66lady how are you feeling today?  Is whatever it is you had finally on it's way out?  I keep thinking about the logistics of you and DH frying all of those turkeys (alongside everything else you are bringing) for your church for Thanksgiving, bless you both for all you do!