Honored Contributor

DD and I walked across the street to a Greek Restaurant for her birthday dinner last night.

(The benefits of the Temp House is that there are a gazillion restaurants and taverns w/in walking distance.  If I weren't broke, I would definitely be fatter cuz I wish I could try them all!)

Anyways, as her complimentary treat, they served us Rizogalo....Greek Rice Pudding.

I haven't made this particular recipe, but found it on a search.  I couldn't get anything to copy so here is the link....

https://www.thespruce.com/greek-rice-pudding-1706092?utm_term=greek+rice+pudding+recipe&utm_content=...

Wowza, that is some LONG link!  It is quite different from my baked Italian version.  I can't wait to try it! 

The one we had last night was definitely more custardy and creamy than my Mima used to make!  Hers you could almost cut into squares!  Sssshhh...don't tell her...this was much better!!!

It had raisins in it (as did Mima's) although this recipe link doesn't call for them.  I think if it had chocolate chips in it, DD would have liked it better!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife that sounds delicious and I have used that website for many recipes and cooking tips, this should be terrific . . . yum!  eating 2 smiley

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@RespectLife that sounds delicious and I have used that website for many recipes and cooking tips, this should be terrific . . . yum!  eating 2 smiley

@momtochloe

I miss Adore!  I know she would have the best recipe for Rizogalo!

@adoreqvc    ( I hope that is the right adore....alot came up!)

We miss you and hope you and Phillip are well!  God Bless!

Honored Contributor

Here is today's pearls of wisdom from Twitter:

True story: my 7 yr old grandson replied "not yet" when I asked if he was irritated one day. He's smarter than me.

Heart

Honored Contributor

Good evening

We are in the middle of some philanthropy programs right now.

I created a new PayPal account to use for work and it has been working overtime today.  It's a good thing I'm trustworthy because I'm half way to a new car and it's only been 24 hours.

I think PayPal makes it easier for people to part with their money.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Oh goodness this is Chloe in a Corgi body . . . she never got the hang of toys either . . . Heart

https://twitter.com/CuteEmergency/status/889974853536796672

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Wednesday to one and all . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy Weirdly COLD Wednesday, everybody!

Nippy 58 this morning!   Glad boss man is OUT cuz his AC got shut down FAST this morning!  Brrrrrr !

They claim it is supposed to warm up....can't be fast enough for me!  My tootsies are freezing in these Vionics!

@momtochloe

Ya got some sox I can put on w/ these Vionics???   LOL

Don't you dare!  ha ha!

Honored Contributor

Hiya @RespectLife maybe these socks could warm up your feet (and I'll get a pair for @ChiliPepper too):

Image result for womans flames sox

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Hiya @RespectLife maybe these socks could warm up your feet (and I'll get a pair for @ChiliPepper too):

Image result for womans flames sox

Good Gravy @momtochloe

@ChiliPepperabsolutely NEEDS to add these to her wardrobe!

LOL  Love 'em!