Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

You are spot on my Friend LOL!!!

3 pairs of Keds, 3 duffle bags.

But, that is so far, it's only 4:30-ish LOL!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Tee hee @ChiliPepper I remember the days when I spent that much time on what I was bringing/wearing.  Now that I have like three outfits I have definitely cut out that part of the process . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

Maybe we're ready???? Maybe LOL!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe

Maybe we're ready???? Maybe LOL!!!!!

@ChiliPepper hey you know it's tough . . . one never knows when the need for an additional pair of Keds may break out . . . it must be so much fun to watch DD plan/pack her stuff . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

OMG, you should see the lists she makes! She has it down to a science for sure.

I used to do it for her when she was little but she has been doing her own for quite some time.

She listened/watched/learned well. She does a great job, much better than me LOL!

Honored Contributor

Oh @ChiliPepper, I truly hope one day you realize what an incredibly great mom you have been to Chili Jr. and best of all she knows it too . . . we are all in awe of you my friend . . . . (((Chili))) . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I love Bill Green.

@VaBelle35 when I think about it I try and scan the shopping channels to see their TSV's and was happy to see Ming had one as I like watching cooking shows but was kind of surprised to see Bill Green on my program guide.  Apparently he is temporarily stepping back into the spotlight this morning, it's so great to watch him again . . . Heart

I think people really liked Bill and moving his to the back of the house was probably not a good idea.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe  Re you question about ringtones

I just use Ringdroid (for Android phones) and use music I already own and make my own ringtones.

You must move the music from your laptop to your phone (if it's not there already) and chop the piece of the song you want.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@momtochloe  Re you question about ringtones

I just use Ringdroid (for Android phones) and use music I already own and make my own ringtones.

You must move the music from your laptop to your phone (if it's not there already) and chop the piece of the song you want.

Oh bless you @VaBelle35 as the song I would like to use is kind of off the beaten path (Harry Nilsson's Jump Into the Fire).  I'll check out Ringdroid, thank you so much for your help!

Honored Contributor

Ok, so I am sitting here enjoying a lovely cool evening breeze and a Columbo marathon on HMM . . . sigh, it's like watching my parent's living room (hey I recognize that chair!) . . . have a great evening everybody!