Honored Contributor

We started making the badges for the kids today and they are so adorable.  Many used the kid's school photo.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Oh goodness @VaBelle35 it's nice to be needed but not so much to be potentially overrun . . . sigh, it's hard when you are so very good at what you do (plus more than a few other things) and folks look to you for help and inspiration.  I know it's a testament to how fabulous you are but it is exhausting at the same time . . . hang in there my friend.

And hey, girl power on your female intern especially since she is being recognized by a man which can be kind of unusual at times . . . yay!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Souper Saturday . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Good morning mtc!

Happy, happy Saturday!

Whatcha' up to today my Friend?

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe

Good morning mtc!

Happy, happy Saturday!

Whatcha' up to today my Friend?

Hiya @ChiliPepper I just got through re-hanging the drapes in my bedroom as I accidently knocked them down last night adjusting them to accomodate the open window (please know the rod is just laying on top of the existing rod so it doesn't take much for them to take a tumble) and I grabbed a burger out of the freezer for lunch today.  What do you and DD have on your schedule for today?

Oh my goodness Bill Green is back on the air showing Ming Tsai's TS . . . that man could sell my anything! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love Bill Green.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Hi there mtc!

I just dropped DD off to the HS graduation. She is playing for it with part of the HS orchestra. It works out great because her BF is graduating so she will get to see him graduate.

Luckily, it is sunny & warm with a nice breeze. A beautiful day so far for the kids.

Then they are going to go out to lunch & then she will come home & "finish packing". Mind you - she has been packing all week but especially heavy duty the last three days LOL! Ah, to be a teenager huh??!!!

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I love Bill Green.

@VaBelle35 when I think about it I try and scan the shopping channels to see their TSV's and was happy to see Ming had one as I like watching cooking shows but was kind of surprised to see Bill Green on my program guide.  Apparently he is temporarily stepping back into the spotlight this morning, it's so great to watch him again . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@momtochloe

Hi there mtc!

I just dropped DD off to the HS graduation. She is playing for it with part of the HS orchestra. It works out great because her BF is graduating so she will get to see him graduate.

Luckily, it is sunny & warm with a nice breeze. A beautiful day so far for the kids.

Then they are going to go out to lunch & then she will come home & "finish packing". Mind you - she has been packing all week but especially heavy duty the last three days LOL! Ah, to be a teenager huh??!!!

Oh @ChiliPepper it's nice to have a break from the hot and humid weather and am glad to hear you are enjoying the same.  How lovely that DD is playing in the orchestra for DBF's graduation . . . squee!  Heart

I'm sorry Chili but I guess I have lost track, where is DD headed?  I know she has a couple of things planned this summer but I'm afraid I don't remember . . . Smiley Sad  

Honored Contributor

I don't watch a lot of HSN but I do enjoy Bill Green.

Has he not been around or something?