Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I love Breezewood!  It's so fun.  It's the perfect tourist stop as the highways converge.  And at night, it's lit up light the Las Vegas Strip.

I think South of the Border is similar, but I've never been.  My brother loves South of the Border.

I'm not a fan of the Pennsylvania mountains at all.  One of my boyfriends used to take me to visit his family every holiday weekend up near the NY border.  There are no lights up there on the roads.

@VaBelle35

Honestly, I didn't enjoy Breezewood!  I think if we had done the turnpike and things had not been so "exciting" I would have liked it more.  And you are correct-there absolutely NO lights on the mountain roads!   Would have loved it during daylight hours but the dead of night in torential rain was not fun. 

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Hiya @mustang66lady, welcome back my friend!  I am glad you are back safe and sound (that drive sounded frightening at times, yikes!) and I bet the furballs were thrilled to see you . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe

Hi back at you!   Yes that drive was frightening that first night but was happy and blessed to have survived!   And the furbabies are happy to be home with us as we are with them!

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Welcome back @mustang66lady  !!!

@RespectLife

Thanks Respect-happy to be back although now I am playing catch up in every aspect of my life!   That's ok-happy to be able to do even that!

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

ANSWERED PRAYERS, YOU GUYS!!!

Thank you Lord!

We found somewhere to live!!!

A doggie loving motel for only $60 a night.  That's $40 less per night than we have previous found!

We are booked!  We are no longer homeless!!  LOL

DH said it isn't too bad...has laminate floors so we don't have to worry about wee accidents etc.  Has 2 beds, microwave and mini fridge.  No WiFi but we can survive!

I'm usually only on during work anyways.  I think my cell would work since it works off satelites anyways...I think!?

Here is the kicker...it is right next door to a Friendly's and an Anchor Bar location (the so-called birthplace of chicken wings).

I will be poorer and fatter but I am so happy!

@RespectLife

I'm so very happy for you!  You know Who provides!

Esteemed Contributor

We were only gone a few days-why does it seem it is taking twice as long to catch up on everything?!   Anyway, I am here and am being blessed with your postings.  Am happy @Writer with Flair is back with us and so thankful that @RespectLife has found an acceptable temporary home.  

It is late so will be going to bed.  Praying all have a restful, peaceful night of sleep.  Summer is here!   Sweet dreams everyone!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Thankful Thursday . . . Smiley Happy

Image result for Thankful Thursday

We are of course most thankful that our @RespectLife found a place to stay temporarily until her new house is ready to move in, thank you God for hearing our prayers! . . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Hi @Writer with Flair  No shopping for me lately.  I don't seem to need a lot of summer clothing.  I will live in my Walmart white shorts and the same 2 tops I bought at Marshalls all season. LOL

I have to look at those Clark's shoes a little closer this weekend. I normally can't wear flats because I need arch support and I am between sizes.  An 8.5 is too tight and a 9 is too loose.  I need a bit of a heel.

The Lurker and I have been too busy to chat much.  I passed his office yesterday and he was trying to book a flight on our corporate system and was ready to throw his computer out the window.  He came by a little while after that and I was showing him how I get around the corporate system but then I had to get on a conference call and then left at 2 since my meeting at 1 didn't generate anything.

I have a ton of shopping to do for the kids event next week.  It's supposed to rain all weekend from Cindy, so I am hoping to get most of it done.  This event is costing a fortune and the people are diving me crazy with this whole Facebook Live thing they want to do.

Please promise you will all testify at my sentencing hearing.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Please promise you will all testify at my sentencing hearing.

@VaBelle35

Yes, we got your back my Friend LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Writer with Flair

@RespectLife

@mustang66lady

Good morning Kitchenettes!

Happy, happy Thankful Thursday!

Especially thankful this week that our dear writer is around & mustang is home safe & sound!

Plus, another biggee is Respect having temporary housing. 

Sounds like a great week for all!!!!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Good morning mtc! How goes it today?

Whatcha' up to today my Friend?