Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@mustang66lady wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

I am an egg carton balancer too!

Seriously, is there any other way???

@ChiliPepper

I'm odd man out on this.  The way I store my lock n lock egg keeper is on the shelf with narrow end to the door so I always use the eggs closest to the door first as I feel they always are the ones that get that burst of warm air every time the refrigerator is opened.  I guess I have to march to a different drummer or take the path less chosen!  Woman Very Happy

But if you're not actually taking the carton out of the refrigerator and just taking the eggs out, then there is really no need for your carton to be balanced.  Eh?

@VaBelle35

No the container does come out of the refrigerator in order to remove eggs but I still go from the front working my way to the back so that the eggs in back are kept cooler than the ones in the front of the container which is the exposed side when the refrigerator door is opened.

Respected Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

VaBelle,

Thanks so much for your prayers.  There hasn’t been any news on our friend’s condition.  Right now, she is undergoing a battery of tests.  I am just grateful that she is in the hospital where they can monitor her condition.  She did not want to go at first.  I don’t think she would be alive if she had not gone.

I am praying that everything gets resolved quickly regarding your uncle’s situation.  It must be incredibly frustrating to see the resolution so close but not be able to bring everything to closure.

Sounds like the meeting was a great successful (as per your usual standard).  You are like the Pearl Mesta of Northern Virginia.  Go get 'em, VaBelle!

mtc,

Thanks for your prayers.  You are so kind to pray in the midst of all you have going on. 

I hope all goes well with the disposal of the things you won’t be needing.  I know you must be glad to seeing all this finally winding down.  I am so proud of you for making all this happen and for losing that 20 pounds!  Things are only going to get better from here on out.

Mustang,

Thanks so much for your prayer support.  You have no idea how much it means.  I know that prayer truly can change things.

mustang wrote: 

@mtc

Do you have a folding lawn chair you could throw in your car to take to your condo while you wait for the Junk It guys to come?   At least you would have a seat.  Take a bottle of water and some toilet paper in case you need to use the facilities and maybe a book to keep you company while you are waiting.  You need the break.  

Excellent advice, Mustang.  You always know the best thing to do.

Respect,

Thank you so much for your prayers. Your faith is greatly appreciated.  I continue to pray for a full recovery for Respect Junior.  I hope she is continuing to do well.  Bless her dear heart!

Chili,

This was just what the doctor ordered for today:

download.jpg 

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes!!!

Happy, happy Terrific Tuesday!!!

Continued blessings for all our family & friends in need.

Honored Contributor

Good morning @ChiliPepper, good morning Kitchenettes happy Tuesday!

Image result for happy tuesday

Honored Contributor

Holy allergies!  We had a big rain, so things should be better for a bit.  But it is officially spring for me now.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@mustang66lady

Ah, yes, Spring is in the air -- along with tons of pine tree pollen which means all the cars that park anywhere for more than five minutes are uniformly colored a textured chartreuse.  You can even taste it in your mouth as you breathe. Spend a few minutes out on the porch with a book and the pages are gritty. I pity the people who wear contact lenses.

On the other hand, the woods are full of white lace -- the wild dogwoods are coming into bloom.

This morning The Most Fabulous Yazzy started barking out on the front porch -- barks are very rare.  I turned him out and saw a wild turkey running across the yard.  (Yep, running.)  Obviously it flew INTO the yard over the fence.

I haven't seen any hummingbirds.  My mom and dad used to have hummingbird feeders, but when I was left on my own I took them all down -- just didn't have time to wash and maintain the feeders and the feed along with everything else.

-----

I've been catching up on SOUP pages (with all you each have going on in your lives, how do you find TIME to get here and post so often??????   Probably you aren't using desktop computers, eh?

My current GOAL is to make and take the time to find places for the contents of those boxes I stashed in the truck (again) when my most recent visitors came.  Friday I went to pick up one of the cars which has been in the shop for nearly three months while they tried to find that gasoline leak which has been plaguing the car for so long.  The good news is that the little car now runs like a Swiss Watch -- the bad news is that on Sunday I discovered that -- also like a Swiss Watch -- it has no air conditioning.  So on Monday it was back to the shop again.  At least the troubleshooting should be simpler this time around!

One thing about life at Chaos Manor -- it's never boring.

Blessings, hugs, and prayers to each of you as your deal with your own particular plagues.

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies, just to let you know our friend @RespectLife is unable to log in hence her absence . . . she is re-booting as we speak/type . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well I have to say it's very freeing to just start chucking stuff in the final sprint . . . I'm playing Survivor with my pots and pants and the competition is rather fierce . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@momtochloe

I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

Thanks so much @VaBelle35, it should be fine.  I realized I would never get everything done in time so I paid the guys that were coming to clean out the downstairs to do some work in the kitchen for me as I was completely overwhelmed.  It was pricey but worth it.  I also found out that the movers will pack for you so I signed up for that too as I guess I had the wrong type of boxes? . . . I don't know, you can tell I have zero experience with this but I learned a lot of lessons that's for sure.

I don't know when I'll be online next so as always thank you all so much for helping me through all of this . . . Heart