Super Contributor

@momtochloe  I will definitely be praying for @RespectLife her family and most importantly her daughter. Thank you for asking for prayers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Kitchenettes, I have good news, Respect's daughter is doing much better!  She made it through the night without her heart stopping and they have been able to dial down the machines she is on and hopefully they will be able to take out her breathing tube soon.  She recognizes everybody and is trying to talk.  The doctors are amazed after where she was last night as it sounds like it really wasn't looking good so God heard our prayers . . . Heart

Respected Contributor

Mustang,  I felt like there might be something wrong, so I had already been praying for you and your family.  I will continue doing so.  I hope your allegies behave, you are able to get some rest, and that your brother gets better. 

Thanks, mtc for letting us know about Respect's daughter.  Respect, I cannot imagine how awful it has been to go through what you have gone through with your daughter's blod clots and heart stopping so many times.  For both you and Mustang, I am praying for wisdom and God's annointing on the health professionals serving your loved ones, a total recovery for them as well, and for peace and rest for you two wonderful ladies.

Hang in there and know you are loved and being supported by your Kitchenette Sisters.  I am so thankful for all of the Kitchenettes who love and support each other.  May God bless you all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife

(((((Respect)))))

((((((((Respect Jr))))))))

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the promising update @momtochloe

I hope she continues to improve.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

My Dear Kitchenettes,

My heart is heavy tonight. I am still trying to catch up on what is going on with each of you and please forgive me for not being on point.  I did read where our dear Respects' daughter is in the hospital and I am so saddened to read why.  Respect, you, your daughter and entire family are in my prayers and on my heart.  Please take care of yourself and we will be here when you return.  Heart

My brother has been moved to rehab in the hospital and I am at a loss as to how he got there (not that it is a bad thing) and why some things are happening that are happening.  He is looking some better and I had a hard talk with him today telling him if he wanted to stay out of a nursing home (he will be 74 on 01 APR), he better start doing what they are telling him to do.  I told him that he has to change if he expects things to change with him.  But he has Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's and I don't know how far he is absorbing what we are telling him.  I still have hope. 

Again, I am so sorry for being such a bad friend and promise you all that you are in my thoughts and prayers because I know God knows what is going on in your lives.  Peace to you all and hopefully I can catch up on your lives asap.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes, happy Friday to one and all . . . Smiley Happy

I did not hear from Respect overnight so I am hoping no news is good news.  I did send her a note letting her know we are all praying for her DD and her family and that we are standing with her.  I'll let you know when I hear from her.

@mustang66lady I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  It is so tough when someone's health is in flux like this and made even more difficult when you are not sure how much he is comprehending.  Good thoughts and prayers for your DB and your family my friend . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mustang66lady

@RespectLife

Continued thoughts & prayers for Respect's DD & mustang's DB.

(((Respect)))

(((RespectJr)))

(((Mustang)))

(((Brothermustang)))

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone

I'm keeping all of us and our families in our prayers today and am keeping hope that everyone's health improves.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Kitchenettes, I just heard from Respect and DD is doing better.  Her breathing is good and her color is returning.  Respect will be heading to the hospital in a couple of minutes and her sister and BIL are there too so she is surrounded by love, . . . . Heart

I can hear in this morning's message that she is feeling better and I know she feels our good thoughts and prayers.  As all have said on this thread, you are an extraordinary group of women and our combined strength continues to lift us up . . . thank you all so much for all you do!

(((Kitchenettes)))