Honored Contributor

thanksgiving-chipmunks.jpg

Honored Contributor

images.jpg

Super Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@mustang66lady

Heart

You wrote exactly what is/has been on my mind and in my heart.

No coincidences HE put us all together!

I bet we are ALL on pins and needles today...excited for @momtochloe  like it was OUR first day at work!  I just can't wait to hear how it went!!

@RespectLife I believe this to be so true! His handiwork and knitting of our lives can be a  beautiful mystery. Thank you for your part.

@momtochloe I feel as if I've been peering out my window, waiting for the school bus to pull up. I hope your first day was exciting and fulfilling. I too, can't wait to read all about it. I'm so thrilled for you.

Honored Contributor

@lil spot wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@mustang66lady

Heart

You wrote exactly what is/has been on my mind and in my heart.

No coincidences HE put us all together!

I bet we are ALL on pins and needles today...excited for @momtochloe  like it was OUR first day at work!  I just can't wait to hear how it went!!

@RespectLife I believe this to be so true! His handiwork and knitting of our lives can be a  beautiful mystery. Thank you for your part.

@momtochloe I feel as if I've been peering out my window, waiting for the school bus to pull up. I hope your first day was exciting and fulfilling. I too, can't wait to read all about it. I'm so thrilled for you.

Beautifully said @lil spot

YES!  Waiting for the school bus!  What a wonderful memory! The anticipation and excitement of the days report!

I SO miss those days!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes!  I feel like I'm waiting for the school bus, too.  LOL

In the mean time, I think I settled on these shoes for the holiday party.

Shoes.jpg

I didn't want sparkly shoes but these are darker than the other pair I ordered so they go better with black.  These are the same shoes as my everyday work pumps, so they will be more comfortable than the platforms.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Yes!  I feel like I'm waiting for the school bus, too.  LOL

In the mean time, I think I settled on these shoes for the holiday party.

Shoes.jpg

I didn't want sparkly shoes but these are darker than the other pair I ordered so they go better with black.  These are the same shoes as my everyday work pumps, so they will be more comfortable than the platforms.

@VaBelle35

I LOVE how you spend the time waiting...SHOES!  Be still my heart...they are so cool!

I would wear them with sassy black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket, and long silver pendant too!  On any workday...just cuz I CAN!

Honored Contributor

128f10c08ace99dd8d293b2a6107bc66.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

What time is @momtochloe suppose to get off work?  It's probably a good thing we all don't live near each other or @momtochloe would have a band of cheerleaders waiting at her door!  I keep looking at the clock between getting things done and finally had a moment to check back here.  I know she said 4 or 5 before she got off and I don't have any clue how long it will take her to get home.  This is nail biting!

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

OK, this is nifty:

Crock-Pot Gravy Boat

21529290.jpg

UPDATE:

So, I bought this this, thought it was pretty neat. It didn't work at first - I had to fiddle with the cord (never a good sign) & it eventually worked. It was ok, didn't keep the gravy hot-hot though.

I decided I could do the same thing in my small Crock Pot & not have one more iffy appliance laying around.

I returned it.