Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe

I know, I have no idea what my real haircolor is now either!  But when I let it go too long before coloring, I see more gray than anything else.  When gray is all I see, I may be brave and let it go but I do see enough dark hair that I know I will just look tired and kind of witchy if I let it go now!   I have found that if I use Olia to color my hair, it lasts longer than other hair coloring even at my salon.  And I have been using the John Frieda shampoo and conditioner for brunettes that is suppose to help extend  coloring as well.  Whatever you hair color, I'm sure your friend won't mind-she seems to see the mtc that we "see" over this thread!  Woman Happy

@VaBelle35

You outfit is lovely and I am hoping that you have a great time.  It is a great time to be Vabelle!

@Writer with Flair

I checked on that TSV from yesterday-it is still available for just a few dollars more than it was offered yesterday-approx. 5 give or take.  And they must have had some cancellations because the white is available again. Now I am thinking of getting one for my middle daughter as she is wanting to live on her own-it's past time as she is 27 but I will miss her terribly.  She and I went thru a lot of things together.  She just got a new job, full time at Barnes Hospital and I couldn't be happier for her.  It's not in the area she wants but she has her foot in the door and that is the main thing for there.  If she does end up moving out of the house, that little pot might come in handy for her!  Let me know if you cave and snag one of those white ones for you and Mr. Writer!   Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

So in more good news...

Golfer called tonight.  He wanted to make sure I was okay with the location since I was going to be coming from home.

So that was nice.  We have good conversations on the phone.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

VaBelle,

You definitely are on a winning streak, my dear!  The successful program and video last week, your monetary winnings from Wegmans, the surprise gifts from Nordstroms, the beautiful sandals and clothing finds, and the attention of every Able-Bodied-Red-Blooded-Hunky-Male in the Greater DC/Northern Virginia Metroplex all make you one Lucky Lady, indeed!  You even have them flying in by plane to meet you.  WOW!  Take a number, boys!

Number Machine.png

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I made this granola tonight.  I used the oven method as I didn't want to babysit a crock pot with this.

http://practical-stewardship.com/2012/07/14/crock-pot-or-not-lower-carb-peanut-butter-granola/

I used Almond Butter and added chia seeds and flax seed.

Dear VaBelle,

Thanks for sharing this lower carb granola recipe.  It was just what the doctor ordered since DH and I have been feeling pretty tired, sluggish, and bloated because of our "Carb Extravaganza" on the Fourth of July (baked potatoes, corn on the cob, baked onions, and mini tarts from La Madeleines with our steaks). 

Thanks for helping us "get back on the wagon." 

Respected Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

Image result for animated graphic of someone winning the lottery

I agree with mtc and Mustang . . . VaBelle, you must buy a lottery ticket (and share your winnings with all your Kitchenette Friends).  Seriously, I think I heard that Friday's Mega Millions is going to be a huge pot.  Somebody's got to win it, right?  Might as well be one of the Kitchenettes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Writer with Flair wrote:

Image result for animated graphic of someone winning the lottery

I agree with mtc and Mustang . . . VaBelle, you must buy a lottery ticket (and share your winnings with all your Kitchenette Friends).  Seriously, I think I heard that Friday's Mega Millions is going to be a huge pot.  Somebody's got to win it, right?  Might as well be one of the Kitchenettes.

GO TEAM VABELLE!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Good morning Kitchenettes!!! Happy, Happy Fab Friday my Fantastic Friends!!!!!

Honored Contributor

OMG, I just saw the news about Dallas. What a tragedy!

Prayers for the Officers, friends & families.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone

I have been reading the news about Dallas this morning.

It's a sad day.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

DD would like a backpack from Vera Bradley. She used her last one from ******'s Sporting Goods for 3 years so I guess it's time.

The Q doesn't have the one she wants.

Has anyone seen a "code" for VB?