New Contributor

Has anyone prepared pot stickers in the Cooks Essentials Air Fryer.  If so, how were they prepared?  Time, temp, oil?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pot Stickers in Air Fryer

[ Edited ]

Someone asked Blue Jean Chef on Facebook. This has to be for frozen. It would take longer to cook made from scratch. I would brush with a little olive oil. Set the timer for 8 mins, turn half way thru & you can see about how much longer to finish cooking them.

Can you do potstickers in the Air fryer?

Blue Jean Chef I did them at 400ºF and about 5 - 8 minutes, depending on how brown/crispy you want them.
New Contributor

Thank you

I caught part of the presentation the Blue Jean Chef did with David.Venable last week where she cooked frozen potstickers and shrimp together in the air fryer, but I can’t find a recipe anywhere. Did anyone see this and remember the recipe? I have an air fryer on the way and would love to make this!
Honored Contributor

I have made potstickers in my Emeril air fryer.   I preheated the fryer on the highest temperature setting for at least 2-3 min.   Spritzed the potstickers with vegetable oil, and cooked on high about 6 minutes.   

Valued Contributor

They are delicious when made from frozen in the air fryerSmiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I have made potstickers in my Emeril air fryer.   I preheated the fryer on the highest temperature setting for at least 2-3 min.   Spritzed the potstickers with vegetable oil, and cooked on high about 6 minutes.  

@RedTop  Are they succulent and juicy?