Highlighted
Super Contributor

Sometimes just butter, sometimes cheddar cheese powder, and most recently, smoked paprika. 

Trusted Contributor

yum,I will try this tonight

Valued Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Hot caramel made with real butter and peanuts

@Carmie Mmmm, like homemade Cracker Jacks

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

off topic....but i need to buy a popcorn popper.....any suggestions.....thank you.....

Valued Contributor

You should try the popcorn sprinkle seasonings by Kernel.  They come in White Cheddar, Nacho Cheddar, Butter, Ranch, Garlic Parmesan and Bacon Cheddar.  I especially like the Bacon Cheddar which I have also used on my wscrambled eggs and salads.

Respected Contributor

I don't use butter, but I do like pepper on mine.

Regular Contributor

I pop in corn oil on the stove.  Never butter and I never use salt outright.  I use BBQ seasoning that isn't too spicy but has brown sugar in it.  Sometimes I'll add a little more sugar to it to get that sweet/spicy taste.  Also, sometime I'll uses spices in seasoning packets intended to be used as marinades and adjust to my taste.

Valued Contributor

Nutritional yeast, McCormick blends (Smokehouse Maple, Barbecue, Cajun).  Good stuff!

Trusted Contributor

i'm a purist, i air pop and then use spray butter(i know) and salt.

if i use the electric stirrer one, i use butter flavored coconut oil and then spray butter and salt.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

off topic....but i need to buy a popcorn popper.....any suggestions.....thank you.....

I bought a Popco Silicone Microwave popcorn popper for my microwave, and it's great. It's under $15 and works great. Any unpopped kernels you can pop back in as you finish your popcorn and they'll pop up too. I find that after about three minutes and a bit more in my 1000 watt microwave I have to pull it even if the popping persists or it'll start to burn, but any unpopped kernels can then be popped once you've eaten the popped ones. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!