Honored Contributor

Re: Please share any Spiralizer recipes you love

@RespectLife wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

I purchased the Padermo 4 blade Spiralizer and I am excited to start using it.  I would appreciate any recipes, favorite web sites and thank you for your suggestions.

@butterfly123

May I ask where you found the Padermo 4 blade?  I didn't see the 4 blade on amazon.

I have the hand held vegetti.  While it sure is easy to store...unless you have the perfect shaped veg....it doesn't fit or work well.  It is also quite tiring on the hand.

I was thinking of upgrading to a 'real' spiralizer and was interested in the Padermo.

TIA!!

@RespectLife

I purchased mine on Amazon.  I typed in Padermo Spiralizer and the page shows both the 3 and 4 blade choices.  I clicked on the box for the 4 blade and the specifics and blade choices are listed. The 4 blade is also made so you can store everything compactly.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife

Here's the item number for you B00AW3B5MM and select 4 blade pro. HTH

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

Thank you so much for taking the time to post that info for me!

I love the fact it has self storing!

Thanks again..I greatly appreciate it!!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@butterfly123

Thank you so much for taking the time to post that info for me!

I love the fact it has self storing!

Thanks again..I greatly appreciate it!!

@RespectLife

You're welcome. I was happy to help. Enjoy your Spiralizer and please share any recipes you discover!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For anyone who has a mini/portable rice cooker (not sure if you have this, @butterfly123)...and Marian Getz' Rice Cooker Cookbook...  Many of those recipes including Bourbon Chicken, Smothered Chicken...Pork Chops, etc., ...really anything with a sauce/gravy...are all delicious served over spiralized zucchini.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?