Respected Contributor

I made a pot roast in the slow cooker,and used pioneer woman seasoning for pot roast.man o man,this was delicious.anyone who likes pot roast should really try this seasoning.it was very unexpensive.it comes in a plastic look alike seasoning shaker.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation. Is it available at Walmart? 

Respected Contributor

I came across this seasoning at farm and fleet.she also has k cups that are reasonably priced.i would imagine you could find her products at walmart.trust me,this is worth trying

Honored Contributor

Re: Pioneer woman

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam 

Was it this item at walmart?  Walmart doesn't have anything labled "slow cooker" or "pot roast".

They DO have a lot of glass canisters if anyone is looking for that.

The Pioneer Woman - Anything Goes Everyday Seasoning - 7.1 oz

I found this one on amazon:

Amazon.com : The Pioneer Woman - Prairie Pot Roast Savory Beef Seasoning :  Grocery & Gourmet Food

Honored Contributor

Whew, have you read the ingredients?  Pretty bad, IMO.  Certainly not low carb, keto, or diabetic friendly.  

Respected Contributor

yep,praire pot roast seasoning.try it,I promise you will love it!

Respected Contributor

no,I did not read ingredients. Now I'm afraid to.it would figure,anything that tastes so darn good,is not good for you.you only live once,and I figure,I do not eat bf roast everyday.maybe,once a month.enjoy!

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I looked on Amazon and could not find the label to see what the sodium amount is, but from looking at the ingredients posted earlier, salt is the first ingredient.  

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I looked on Amazon and could not find the label to see what the sodium amount is, but from looking at the ingredients posted earlier, salt is the first ingredient.  

@Bhvbum  130 mg. per 1/4 tsp.